ADVERTISEMENT

OMG Pat Adams made the Final Four

mdlUK.1

All-American
Dec 23, 2002
@KySportsRadio: Pat Adams is the worst RT @GoodmanESPN: Refs for Final 4: Brian Kersey. Mike Eades, Doug Sermons, Verne Harris, John Higgins and Pat Adams

How in the hell did pat adams make the cut? He is the worst!

Wow.

giphy.gif

Originally posted by AGEE11:
And the tin foil hats come out in 3... 2....
Immediately preceded by the dolts who believe UK receives the same treatment as the NCAA's golden children.

Not tin foil. But he is an awful ref. Bites on ever flop. Loves getting attention and selling his own calls dramatically. Hopefully he's on the other side of the final 4 and doesn't get the championship nod.

Originally posted by AGEE11:
And the tin foil hats come out in 3... 2....
Who said anything about a conspiracy ? I was simply pointing out that one of the worst refs we saw all year made the FF. Had nothing to do with UK.

He'll be on our game and will blow the whistle every time we look cross eyed at Kaminsky. Will let him do whatever he wants and put WCS and KAT on the bench early.

Mike Eades
Doug Sermons
Pat Adams

Guaranteed to do our game, Pat Adams has never seen a block on us. He calls charge on every flop.

Id be willing to bet it was Adams who bit on the awful Kaninsky flop running down the court and bumping Lee last year.

Also curious where Higgins was on the floor in the 2011 game for a blatant missed goaltend that hit the backboard first and the infamous Napier flop. 2 calls that very easily play a roll in the outcome. Not decided, but played a roll.

Originally posted by CATS1945:
How in the world did he get the FF
Probably secured his spot when he rushed in to "correct" the ref who was in position with the best view, and give the ball to Duke in the Gonzaga game.

My prediction for the Wisconsin game is we get

Higgins (worked UConn vs UK in 2011 FF)
Harris (worked UConn vs UK title game last year)
Driscoll (worked MSU vs UK game in 2013)

Or Adams will work the game solo.
smile.r191677.gif

The excitement just knocked Kaminsky to the floor.

I can't wait until he gets to the NBA and is eaten alive. I would love to see Demarcus just destroy him.

Not to mention the guy who called the 2013 @ UNC game which is the worst called game I've witnessed to this day. Id like to avoid a Higgins, Adams, UNC guy if at all possible.

I
Originally posted by roysbarbq:
Final game refs will be

Michael Stevens
Joe DeRosa
Pat Driscol

Jeff Clark will sit at the table
If so, we'd win about 80% of the time. Look at my thread on the final four refs.

Originally posted by Prime MF:

Well, technically we are 6-0 in Pat Adams-officiated games.
True. But that game he called on Senior Day for UK v. Florida was one of the single worst performances I have ever seen from and official.

Mandu--- probably one of the better comments I've read.

And all 20-3 with Adams says is that he's called a lot of our games. So what, we win a lot regardless since Cal has been here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT