ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Miss vs uofl point spread

gobigblue812

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2012

If you've been banned like me you can either sign out of rivals to see it or go to incognito mode.

Those boys are quite delusional.

Reactions: Greasy Creak Mafia
This is a great line from a long time homer:

“Oh well that’s ok, just part and parcel of the continued over estimation of sec football teams other than Alabama, UGA,etc.”

I highlighted the “etc.,” because that is what makes that sentence funny. Seems there are a lot of SEC teams not part of the “over estimation.” In fact, too many to actually list.

Also, to see the poster rag on UK after his team has lost 3 of the last 4 to UK is rich.

Here’s one take from TOS:

redman10
Posted on 10 hrs, , User Since 113 months ago, User Post Count: 8055
10 hrs
113 months

“Seems unnecessarily large in my opinion. A bit disrespectful for a first season game where the teams finished the previous year with similar records.

Lane Kiffen isn't that great of a coach. Hopefully our guys use it as motivation.

Will put them in their place Sept 6th.”

Yeah, that 3-7 record against ACC competition is damn near Ole Miss’s 5-5 against SEC teams and eleventh ranked, 6-1 Indiana in the Outback Bowl/Rebel win.

Right!!

Here’s one take from TOS:

redman10
Posted on 10 hrs, , User Since 113 months ago, User Post Count: 8055
10 hrs
113 months

“Seems unnecessarily large in my opinion. A bit disrespectful for a first season game where the teams finished the previous year with similar records.

Lane Kiffen isn't that great of a coach. Hopefully our guys use it as motivation.

Will put them in their place Sept 6th.”

Yeah, that 3-7 record against ACC competition is damn near Ole Miss’s 5-5 against SEC teams and eleventh ranked, 6-1 Indiana in the Outback Bowl/Rebel win.

Right!!
Yeah, as I recall, NC State fans thought their 8-3 ACC record meant that they were light years better than a 4-6 SEC team until we steam rolled them in the Gator Bowl.

UL lost all their playmakers on offense and their great OL coach to the NFL. On top of that their QB is a turnover machine. They won't be able to score enough to keep up with OM so I look for a 20+ point beatdown on the Cards.

MadCard05
Posted on 14 hrs, , User Since 176 months ago, User Post Count: 10303
14 hrs
176 months
Ole Miss had the 2nd worst defense in the country last year. I like our chances.

Oh boy.

The Smart One 142
Posted on 6 hrs, , User Since 28 months ago, User Post Count: 349
6 hrs
28 months
MadCard05 said... (original post) Ole Miss had the 2nd worst defense in the country last year. I like our chances.

show more
I'll be waiting to see what the over/under is for the game. If it's 55 or less I'll bet the over big time.

Yeah, because Ole Miss will put up 55 by themselves.

Checked this morning and still at -8, so I dropped two units on Ole Miss covering (shivers)

“Most teams in the SEC have huge lines.”

Ole Miss has 6 d-linemen at 300 plus.

MadCard05
Posted on 14 hrs, , User Since 176 months ago, User Post Count: 10303
14 hrs
176 months
Ole Miss had the 2nd worst defense in the country last year. I like our chances.

Oh boy.
Ole Miss’s defense was pretty bad last year. I think we know that.

I'm not sure what it would take for it to not be easy to cheer against U of L but I am pretty sure the guy would be fired before it would come down to it.
LOL

Well, I am confident I will never work for Glenn. And, the next time I cheer for a team that has Lane as HC will be the first.

Reactions: Glenn's take
I really think they could be in trouble for at least a few years. It's hard to recruit when everyone knows the head coach has one foot out the door.

Reactions: EKCAT4YRS
ADVERTISEMENT