ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma guy visiting

He's a pass for me, but Pope is the HC so whatever he says I guess.

2023-2024 Big 12 conference

8.9 FGA scored 8.2pts.....shot 36.8% from the field and 20.6% from 3. 64% from the FT line. If he's willing to come off the bench then sure, maybe. If not, no way.
I rather have stojakovic if I’m being honest

Im sure we can find better roster "fillers" than a guy who took 8.9 FGA+3.4 FTA and scored 8.2 points in the B12 while shooting less than 21% from 3 and 37% from the field.

I didn't watch Oklahoma play so is there something I am missing with this guy? Seems like he can't shoot so is he a defensive stopper?

Scouting reports say his 3-point shooting took a big jump his sophomore season. Pope probably looks at him as a guy that can guard SEC 2s and 3s and can drive to the hoop. I mean, none of our guards and guard prospects (Smith and Mahaney) are exactly physical specimens.

I have a bad habit of generalizing and directly relating FT Pct to work ethic. Unless it is Shaq or Wilt impact. 64 percent doesn't move the needle but I trust Pope's instincts and role visions.

We need to field a team …not everyone has to be a big time player.
Correct...but some do. There is still time left to sign a couple big time players, so I am not worried yet.

But if Pope cannot do that, I will have my worries going forward with him at the helm. He has no excuses for not being able to pull in a few big time players with all the resources UK has to offer (financially and career wise).

Correct...but some do. There is still time left to sign a couple big time players, so I am not worried yet.

But if Pope cannot do that, I will have my worries going forward with him at the helm. He has no excuses for not being able to pull in a few big time players with all the resources UK has to offer (financially and career wise).
Grab Smith & Osobor (which seem to be trending heavily to UK) and there are 2 big timers right there.

Last edited:
Trilly just said a big portal name is incoming👀
happy kyle busch GIF by NASCAR on NBC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT