ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio @ Kentucky Game Thread

php57TJqH.gif
We have one of the worst offenses in America. Never going to make the playoffs doing this.

Great 3 to 0 after 1. We might be looking at a similar offense score for us this week. lol

Fans are going to stop going. You could not give me tickets this year and me go. I like defense as much as the next guy, but I also like to see a team game plan to score TD and not clock management. Stoops gets a chubby with a 3-0 score at the end of the first quarter.

Great 3 to 0 after 1. We might be looking at a similar offense score for us this week. lol

Fans are going to stop going. You could not give me tickets this year and me go. I like defense as much as the next guy, but I also like to see a team game plan to score TD and not clock management. Stoops gets a chubby with a 3-0 score at the end of the first quarter.
I hope he enjoys losing his job because getting boo’d by your own fans on your first offensive possession is a really, really bad look. He’s such a dipshit unfortunately. He probably doesn’t realize the fans have turned in him.

If I see the geico caveman one more time I’m going to fart. It wasn’t funny 20 years ago, it’s not funny now.

Teams like this we eventually wear down just because of the personnel difference but it’s difficult to watch. I don’t care about style except that we win games. But we all know there’s a limited ceiling to mud ball.

Reactions: entropy13
Unc, James Madison. How is it 39 25 halfway through 2nd quarter. That's not offense, that's piss poor defense.

He needs the lion’s share of carries right now, Kangbaye is too slow, doesn’t run hard enough.
I don’t know that I would say Sumo doesn’t run hard. He seems pretty slippery despite the lack of top end speed and gave a really good effort against Georgia.

I agree that we need more of Wilcox going forward though. If we’re going to have to be a run heavy team, then having a back with enough burst to break some longer runs is a much needed boost. It’s hard to pull off a TD drive 2-4 yards at a time as we’ve shown the past couple of weeks.

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
I don’t know that I would say Sumo doesn’t run hard. He seems pretty slippery despite the lack of top end speed and gave a really good effort against Georgia.

I agree that we need more of Wilcox going forward though. If we’re going to have to be a run heavy team, then having a back with enough burst to break some longer runs is a much needed boost. It’s hard to pull off a TD drive 2-4 yards at a time as we’ve shown the past couple of weeks.
Kangbaye is a patient runner but he is not a home run threat. He let’s the play develop but he doesn’t have the next gear once he gets a crease.

Lovett could’ve costed us a penalty spiking the football in front of the ref after the recovery

And there are some online that think this team has any chance at beating ole miss, Texas, and Tennessee. Georgia was one thing, because they play slow, and Kentucky was at home. Those other 3 will feast on whites terrible schemes

This is going to be close. Looked like his knees went down pretty much simultaneously with losing the ball. That should theoretically mean the call stands, but I’ve been wrong about a lot of these reviews before.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT