ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official UK Vs. UNCW Game Thread *****

Forget a top 10 ranking on Monday. I'm sure Duke will climb. Some of our guys look like they want to cry. We have no size, even though it wasn't a big factor in this game. We've just got guys who haven't bought into the team concept. Cal just loves his rock fights, I'm sure he'll remind everyone of that in the post-game.

Reactions: UKortho
I'm just going to pretend like Cal threw the game as a favor for his alma mater. Good guy Cal

I hate playing teams like this. Slow down pound it out throw up prayers. Prayers answered today
Because Cal doesn’t have his team dictate play. No effing way this should have happened. 1st half, Cal 100% changed up how they been playing by trying to run it through the post.

Just look at the 3 point attempts per game on average before this game compared to this game. Spacing was cramped and UK became a much easier team to guard.

Reactions: Mash 2.4
No need for me to get mad about this game. I've seen what we can do. Maybe this will light a fire. They gotta know teams are gonna bring it night in and night out. You can't take games off or take anyone lightly.

How you let a D2 team beat you at home?
Because you can't play defense and Cal REFUSES to play Zone. And our so called "Go to guys" are not reliable scorers outside of Reed.

Same story, different season!!!!

Cal is a JOKE!!!

Mind boggling why we let them walk the ball up the court all game and get into their offense without any ball pressure. Calipari is and always will be Calipari.

Reed got taken two straight possessions. We just have to get better defensively if we're going to make a run. Dillingham has just been straight non existent today.

Reactions: entropy13
I have zero confidence in Reeves or Mitchell at crunch time. And none in Edwards anytime.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Early in the second half, we went up by 6 and either Edwards or Reeves would do something stupid to allow them back in.

Sorry folks ... quick guards, line STJ, STP, etc ... always hurt us ... we cannot guard them. If we shoot poorly, we lose.

All that momentum to move up in seeding and we blow it. Dang it. Sorry guys, I won’t start another game thread

• Angry
Reactions: BBUK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT