ADVERTISEMENT

****OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS ILLINOIS ST GAME THREAD****

Is it just me or does anyone else think Fishburn (sp?) is absolutely AWFUL?!?! Dude is so busy trying to squeeze in these fancy catch phrases that he botches up the actual game. It's like he's trying way too hard that it makes him sound worse. Surely the SEC network can do better than this..

UKs defense blows. IL St has missed numerous wide open shots/3s all game...Cal has to get this turned around defensively.

If UK doesn't get to a Final Four, have a strong suspicion it will be b/c of UKs defense...

Reactions: dl51344
So, does the volume on commercials go WAY up on SECN, or is it just a Hulu thing? Drives me crazy!

Is it just me or does anyone else think Fishburn (sp?) is absolutely AWFUL?!?! Dude is so busy trying to squeeze in these fancy catch phrases that he botches up the actual game. It's like he's trying way too hard that it makes him sound worse. Surely the SEC network can do better than this..
He said “you have a basketball mind” when the other commentator mentioned Edwards cutting prowess. How low is the bar?

Reactions: Big Blue in 502
You know Ron Slay hates saying good things about ’Kensucky’ as he calls them on Nashville radio.
Thought that worthless pos was stilling pressing license plates in prison with his bitches... [laughing]

ojTM6bw.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Bluegrass79
Bradshaw doesn’t look ready for college. Needs to improve big time.
Yep. He's just not strong enough and is not grounded enough. He looks like you could blow on him and he'd get off balance.

2 points in almost 3:00

You're on fire today with the trollin'. Showed up in the 4th quarter of the football game and went nuts after being nowhere to be found the first three quarters (not one post, no one good thing to say ) and now you are punching at clouds during the basketball game.

Last edited:
Dont want to jinx anything, but only 5 turnovers and 13 fouls combined by both teams in that half. From a game flow perspective I like to see that.

Up 15 even after giving up a lot of OR's and 50/50 balls. Could've led by 20+ but I'm greedy. Fun watching offense, painful watching defense and rebounding (so far).

You have to remember some of the posters here can't help but ignore the positive and find the only thing we could have done better. Definitely a great half of basketball.
If we don't correct the things that we continue doing poorly game after game, this team isn't going to win an NC. We don't play very good defense and our poor shooters continue jacking up too many shots.

The fightin' Ron Slays. I remember he played like 200 games for the Orange Lovers.
All they had going for them in many games lol.
Love hating that sumbitch.
Was he around when Meeks put 50 on em in Orange Moron Arena?

• Haha
Reactions: CatPhight
Im not surprised after the fall Adou took that he wasn't ready for tonight. That's a lot of mass falling hard on the court.

Poor @UK96GOAT is going through it right now with DJ Wagner having a good first half. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
Oh yeah, I knew he would against Illinois St. Still has 0 assists though, which is what a PG is suppose to do. I know he can get to the basket every time against this team. He’s made for piling up numbers against these little teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT