ADVERTISEMENT

**** Official Kentucky @ Vandy Game Thread ****

Brooks takes a lot of heat but is a really good all around player and a guy you need on your team. Not a super star but a pretty darn good all around athlete.
I agree, but he’s a 6 or 7 guy coming off the bench on a really good team IMO. He would’ve never seen the floor here from 2010-2015.

As much contact as we have taken on shots, there is no way that should have been called on Grady. Barely any contact.

Reactions: bbncal02
They are letting pippen bump the hell out of Washington but call touch fouls on us. I know reffing is tough but be consistent at least.

Now THIS is how I want the Cats to handle this kind of opponent. No mercy!

Who's ready to take the trash out Saturday!?!?!

So now the refs call a foul on that. SMh
The lack of consistency from tip to final buzzer in what constitutes a foul is the biggest issue with officiating. Just be consistent from beginning to end and on each end of the court. That would improve college basketball so much.

KBJ
PTS 7
REB 5
AST 2
TO 0
STL 1
Wc9L.gif

About time for one of the puppets to sign out and sign back in under bASS. Tried being nice to him to see if he had 1% of human being in him. He doesn’t.

Hard for Oscar to offensive rebounds when his team has been shooting 60% for most of the game

24 points 8 boards

TyTy doing a great job of running the team. Only accredited for 4 assists, but he's just doing what he does.

13 points
4 assists
3 rebounds
1 steal
1 block
5-9 from field... 1-2 from 3

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT