ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

On the Herro turnover, Hagans was grabbed and held trying to get open right in front of the official. They ignored it.

Reid Travis drew a charge and they cheated us.

I'm done. This tournament doesn't mean a damn thing. UK will get screwed on their seeding.

The tech on the assistant was the key.

That doesn't get called, and UK's up 4 with half a minute left.

Cal just can't teach effective offense and runs the stupid switching everything defense that ends up leaving people wide open. If he doesn't have guys that can go one on one or can guard all 5 positions, this is what you end up with. It sure would be nice if we could keep more players around and actually teach them good offensive sets and not just freelance out there.

I think stall ball is part of it (cost us a natl title too), but when UT went zone, we were lost for 3 possessions and it changed the pace of our game. Then they changed it again when they pressed.

We HAVE to react better to that.

The good news is the only other 2 times Kentucky lost in the SEC tournament and was in the NCAA tournament they won the National championship in 2012 and made the championship game in 2014.

Ok we have no idea what the hell the committee will do the only thing we can hope for is this.

Duke beats Florida State the committee throws away all their losses without Zion give them #1 overall to the East
They give Virginia #2 South
Tennessee wins over Auburn so the committee gives them #3 overall so they get the MidWest
Gonzaga hangs onto #1 seed for the #4 overall and gets West
North Carolina gets the #5 overall so they get the MidWest since they can't go East/South
Kentucky gets #6 overall and goes to the South

Really need MSU to lose to Michigan

Reactions: Looksbetterinblue
The good news is the only other 2 times Kentucky lost in the SEC tournament and was in the NCAA tournament they won the National championship in 2012 and made the championship game in 2014.

Ok we have no idea what the hell the committee will do the only thing we can hope for is this.

Duke beats Florida State the committee throws away all their losses without Zion give them #1 overall to the East
They give Virginia #2 South
Tennessee wins over Auburn so the committee gives them #3 overall so they get the MidWest
Gonzaga hangs onto #1 seed for the #4 overall and gets West
North Carolina gets the #5 overall so they get the MidWest since they can't go East/South
Kentucky gets #6 overall and goes to the South

Really need MSU to lose to Michigan
Ill give you better news ... in 96 we lost the sect to miss st and cut down the nets.

I would absolutely love being the 2 to uva 1 seed. They wont make it to 2nd round again.

Ahh....good old name calling. Classy!

Classy like flopping like a pussy? [roll]

floppy-top.jpg

This team will be fine just crazy that people overreact after a loss to a pretty good team. Sucks because I like visiting this place daily but when I see posts from folks who never post only after a loss it just puts me in a bad place. And I'm a pretty good natured person so to get me to start name calling is bad and I apologize for that. It's just a game.

Reactions: jameslee32
I just watched replay of PJ's final 2 shots that 2nd put back was point blank he has to put that in to tie the game.

That was a brutal miss right at the rim.

The end of the game 4 plays stick out besides the BS foul call on Travis.

Both 3 pointers Tennessee hit at the end were wide freaking open.

Not getting the rebound with 38 seconds left.

PJ missing the tap back at the rim to tie with 12 seconds left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT