ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

SUCK IT TROLLS GET THE F OUT!!!

cal_troll.gif

GLAd to be wrong about it being over. And about Vandy making their freethrows and us not ours down the stretch.

Why is Gabriel back in the game? He needs to get his Roderick Rhodes butt back on the bench.
He took himself out of every play tonight. just made some of the worst decisions. Just an off night for most of the team actually.

We didn't deserve the game in regulation but Vandy once again gave it to us from the FT line. I think we earned it in overtime but we still made some mistakes on defense. I'm thinking they can still learn before the tournament how to pay attention for most of the game.

Reactions: Jazzycat
Was glad Cal didn't call timeout (I think we had 1 timeout in OT still) coaches always over coach I rather do what we did instead of letting them set there D up

We didn't deserve the game in regulation but Vandy once again gave it to us from the FT line. I think we earned it in overtime but we still made some mistakes on defense. I'm thinking they can still learn before the tournament how to pay attention for most of the game.

No. We didn’t. But In late Conference play? A W is a W

Reactions: Old_Red
Geez I feel like Cal after this game. We were so fortunate to win. Thanks for the foul with 2 seconds to go Vandy.

LOL, what a jerk move. All of us made some posts in the heat of the moment and you're going to call us all out like we're trolls. It certainly looked like a sure loss until Vanderbilt did something stupid to let us back in it.

So happy. Not being a Negative Nancy, but it never ceases to amaze me how LaChance and Roberson can continue to beat our guys off the dribble. Unreal.

Got a headache started over this game. Had a migraine yesterday that I finally got rid of but might come back now. Just happy to win with pain than lose with it.

Young team still figuring out how to be consistent, especially after a tough road win at WVU.

Lot’s of work to do.

Reactions: CatPhight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT