ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Think about all the people who went to bed mad. [laughing]
original.gif

Especially those with an encore performance from Saturday night. [laughing]

I honestly think UK basketball will be the death of me. I expect a heart attack from high blood pressure one day.

Between the football cats and this basketball team...... its like UK is trying to cull the herd and get rid of us with weak hearts lol.

I've finally lost enough weight to no longer need blood pressure pills....... and then WVU and Vandy games happen..... ... lol... cant catch a break

Reactions: MbergCat
I don't see any way this game helps us as a learning experience.

Screw it. It's a Tuesday night in January against Vandy after an emotional road win. This team isn't going to do anything easy. Just survive and advance, pile up as many wins as they can and then hope for a run in March.

Reactions: MbergCat
Vandy will be shooting FTs in their sleep. I don’t want to see them again.

Give credit where it’s due. Vandy played their butts off and answered EVERY time we made a run. They outplayed their record tonight.

And someone wake up the trolls who went to bed. Walk in the room...lean real close and say....”BBN baby”

Watching games like yesterday is how most kids in the state learn to cuss...my grandpa and Dad were pretty good at it-I’ve mastered it at a much earlier age than they did. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In the past I use to cuss, throw remotes, and punch the walls during or after the games, but I cut out most all of that. Some of that decline is because of age, but most of it is because of these game threads. It is great to vent out some of the building disgust from poor play before it can erupt into something bigger.

When you are at home watching the game by yourself with no way to vent you are more likely to do something destructive (break something or raise blood pressure). This is why I pretty much ignore what people say in game threads because of heat of the moment venting and don't hold it against them for the most part. Starting a new thread to say we suck or starting one up calling out people is a different story and should be locked and deleted immediately.

I am watching the replay of the game back and one that that kind of slipped past me in that hectic ending was one of the biggest keys to winning this game was Gabriel being able to just barely get to Knox 3 point air ball and throw it off a Vandy player's leg and out of bonds without that game over down 5 Vandy ball 30 seconds left.

Reactions: jameslee32
I am watching the replay of the game back and one that that kind of slipped past me in that hectic ending was one of the biggest keys to winning this game was Gabriel being able to just barely get to Knox 3 point air ball and throw it off a Vandy player's leg and out of bonds without that game over down 5 Vandy ball 30 seconds left.
Excellent point! Made up for the other gaffe. He usually always does too because ain't no quit in that kid.

Reactions: Bkocats
ADVERTISEMENT