ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

no_lube.jpg

A bunch of Eloy Vargas big men out there..stumbling, bumbling, awkward moving, etc...how we're only down by five is amazing.

Reactions: TIE543
This team will look so much better once Vanderbilt is back. We are playing nervous and scared we need to calm down and finish. Shai has looked great so far

Not sure if said but may not be a bad idea to use Tai this game. He may could grab some boards and the very least, send Azubuike to the line 5 times
I actually think the woodchopper could help us in this game, a big body and someone who knows how to play inside.

Reactions: BassProCat
For all the posters saying “no effort” and “they’re not trying” quite frankly you are idiots. Our players are giving it everything they have. We are just inexperienced and learning

Need to drive the ball and get more fouls on KU. They only have 7 guys.
But also, is the ball trying its best to stay away from our guys or what? Sheesh.

Reactions: ukfan041
This just feels like one of those teams that just won't be much fun to watch. I hope they get much better, but not seeing many good things the first 3 games.

I find it hard to believe that we do not have one guard with solid in game experience..no on court leadership..

I caved and turned it back on. Ayers makes Wenyen get back 5 feet, but Mason was allowed to go through the guy's pockets on out of bounds plays.
Thought the same. He actually slapped the Oklahoma player to force a turnover in that OT game.

Richards is SLOOWW and soft right now. He's given up too many rebounds.

ADVERTISEMENT