ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Stillman White has drawn two fouls on Fox and blew past Monk for a layup

What planet are we on????

Just not feeling good about this game. Get their point guards in foul trouble and can't even take advantage of it and then get Fox in foul trouble. :(

Fox's first foul was dead wrong. That was charge and it wasn't even close. We are playing tentative on offense.

Guys, I'm not opposed to bashing refs at all, but that is not a factor so far, other than the terrible block on Fox. They have 7 fouls already.

you can tell they don't want to call fouls when bam has the ball. forced to on that last one since he lost the ball

Games have been lightly called throughout the tournament and this one game gets a heavy whistle . Refs are setting the stage to determine the outcome if need be , I don't know why I follow college bb

Reactions: wildcatstyle
Not giving up yet because there is 30 minutes to play but this is just not feeling like our day out there.

Unbelievable berry goes out,pinson out with 2 fouls, Jackson and meeks on the bench resting,a 5'8" player that plays very little on the floor........and we allow unc to extend the lead & Fox picks up a stupid foul, bam shots an air ball from 2ft,monk forcing bad shots. The moment looks to be too big for some guys. Hope they wake up now

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT