ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Wall2Boogie

All-American
Jan 28, 2010
its early boys and girls, but I don't give a damn. My nerves are shot again! herea hoping for our 18th final four!! Go big blue!!!! Gotta do my part big blue nation!!!

Go Cats!

Ky-3_zpseremat69.gif

Worried about foul trouble, rebounding, and unforced turnovers. Don't like that we beat them in December, either.

I had to post my GO BIG BLUE cheer because I won't be online until close to halftime,I have a horse in distress and Vet on the way,but you guys cheer the Cats on until I get back,PLEASE.
Everyone is picking against Kentucky,but if my Higher Power or Karma has any say in it then we know which school shouldn't advance because of illegal,immoral,and sinful behavior.
May both teams be injury free and may it be FAIRLY OFFICIATED especially with the refs stacked against UK with Higgins and Kimble,I pray Gambling or ACC Biased NCAA hasn't fixed this game.
GO CATS !!!! Give it all you have guys,I'm proud of you youngsters.

Kenny Smith just can't help himself....pre-game:

"Oh Joel's gonna take care o' bizness" when Charles said UNC's guards needed to stay with UK's.....

Let's see Kenny...can't wait to flick your dumbass ear when Berry has no impact.

Strange, I'm not nervous today. These kids have made a better run than most of us thought was probable. I want the win bad but I'm not gonna be miserable today.

I had to post my GO BIG BLUE cheer because I won't be online until close to halftime,I have a horse in distress and Vet on the way,but you guys cheer the Cats on until I get back,PLEASE.
Everyone is picking against Kentucky,but if my Higher Power or Karma has any say in it then we know which school shouldn't advance because of illegal,immoral,and sinful behavior.
May both teams be injury free and may it be FAIRLY OFFICIATED especially with the refs stacked against UK with Higgins and Kimble,I pray Gambling or ACC Biased NCAA hasn't fixed this game.
GO CATS !!!! Give it all you have guys,I'm proud of you youngsters.
Good luck Bluest!

Reactions: Bluest Member
How obnoxious is Kenny Smith. I get it that he will be partial to UNC, but he could be more gracious and try to suppress his hatred a little. Ugh. Can't stand him.

Reactions: FlCATFan
ADVERTISEMENT