ADVERTISEMENT

*OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*

This is the worst I have ever seen a Cal coached UK team play. These kids are gutless AAU graduates that have no desire to play college ball and damn sure don't know the meaning of UK basketball. I don't know how Cal keeps from strangling them but eight million dollars a year probably helps him hang on.

Well, now that Hawkins and Wynyard are in we will kick some tail. Cal is grabbing at straws and hoping someone will save him. Maybe he can find an old friend to take a selfie with after the game.

We shouldn't be ranked. Yet anothercal team that goes from top 5 preseason to probable nit.

I mean... How do you lose by 20 to a team that is ofer against top 25 teams this year?

I want cal off the bench doing nothing but recruiting and robic coaching these game. Cal may be the worst bench coach in our history. If billy g had a locker room monitor during halftime, I'd rather have him.

Reactions: ala_kat2
what was that call?...he didn't foul Bilas. Tai just got the ...who the hell is this guy call.

So whats going to happen if Cal doesn't get this time turned around and we flame out in the second round of the NCAA tournament and we have another mass exodus? I am a big fan of Cal, but I am not the fan of this NBA factory system. Sometimes I wonder if these kids only care about what they do for themselves.

All we need is a once in a generation player, another NBA lockout, and another #1 recruiting class and Cal will show us what he can do.

It's time to seriously question how far we can fall. Not how far we can climb. Is it possible for these pussies to find the bubble this year? That's the only thing they are trying to do

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT