ADVERTISEMENT

*OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*

This was prior to that in the Miss St game

I thought the Miss State game was amazing proof of what this team can be. Even when the best struggle, others stepped up. Now they are all playing like crap and seem to have quit.

Firstly, I disagree that Hawkins is nothing. He's a better defender, ball handler, decision-maker, and passer than Briscoe.
Secondly, even if you were right and "...Hawkins is nothing...," I would take nothing over Briscoe's net negative contribution tonight.
he doesn't impact the game, he's just out there, he doesn't do anything

3rd loss in 4 games this team isn't learning anything about the losses and isn't getting any better that is the bad part. Not even getting back on D how many times have they scored against us in transition ? Where's the D ? 75% for Florida in the 2nd half.

You guys can put the #1 seed talk away for good.

I am wondering if we will even be a #3 seed next Saturday on the bracket show.

The one seed talk was stupid anyway. I couldnt believe when I got on the board after the Georgia game and everyones acting like we just went through tobacco road and dominated. This team has been bad for a while. We aren't a top 20 team right now.

I now think we have no chance at a championship and probably only a 5% chance at a Final four

I thought Briscoe was supposed to be our leader????

He is playing with NO PRIDE!

Firstly, I disagree that Hawkins is nothing. He's a better defender, ball handler, decision-maker, and passer than Briscoe.
Secondly, even if you were right and "...Hawkins is nothing...," I would take nothing over Briscoe's net negative contribution tonight.

Both suck ass tonight..Briscoe can kiss his NBA dream goodbye. But I hope he gets paid overseas next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT