ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

I can easily see 10 losses for this team. "It" is simply not there, no chemistry, no fire, no passion, and most of all the talent we THOUGHT we had coming in just isn't as good as advertised. From here on out I know I'll with hold getting hyped when we sign a top recruit.

I PRAY Cal can work a miracle with this team, because it will take one to get this team playing good basketball.

Welp, gonna get ready for this xmas party here. Good luck to the cats and if they somehow come back y'all know who to thank
Same here. Off to cruise around Boston Harbor and have dinner. Good to get away from this crap.

Hope we make a comeback like last time I couldn't watch!!

I wanted to turn away but I couldn't.

This is almost absurd at this point. I wish Calipari would make some adjustments, anything.

This bunch has a long way to go this season. Maybe they can turn it around today but I don't see how...they look lost right now. Nice 3 there though.

It makes no sense to me. The way we played at the beginning of the year and against Duke and no we're uninspired. I mean what the hell? What would cause that? It makes ZERO sense! Ulis needs to run this team. No one is getting rebounds or boxing out. Zero second chance points.

It doesn't matter how much this isn't working. I am not going to change this defense even for a couple of plays. I will use this defense no matter what.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
Yes,they are playing like crap,but my experience says Positive Energy brings about positive results and negative energy does nothing but cause negative results,I can't add anything else and I can't stand to see everybody do nothing but bitch,so I'm out of here,If they Pull it out great,if they get their ass kicked I'll head to my still

Reactions: kat57
Who was it ranting endlessly this summer about Murray being the best guard that UK has gotten? Whoever it is, you need to go beat yourself in the head.

@kyups01 was on my ass about him being the best guard UK has gotten under cal. Said John wall was "only better in the open court" lol.

As ridiculous now as it was then.

I hate to say it, but our recruits for next year, would beat this team, this year, even though they are in high school.

I really am not looking forward to the Louisville game. They may wax the floor with us. There defense will absolutley smother us.

Ohio state isn't good enough to keep us from making this a game if we choose.

I assumed going in to the year that we wouldn't be a real threat because we were built on guards and thin bigs and wouldn't be defensively tough enough to win it all.

That said I thought it was going to be a blast because we'd be able to shoot and run and be a blast to watch all season.

I was wrong. They are actually decent on defense and wretched on offense.

Guilty as well.

By making sure you take the last shot on offense and give them no time to take tge shot.
Got any other questions?
Look, all those threes were wide open shots, our defense was awful.
Maybe you should apply for Calipari's job,you seem to have all the answers and know more than him,I'll bet you could beat UK single handed too

They are ****ing getting away with pushoffs every ****ING POSSESSION AND WE GET CALLED FOR LITTLE TICK TACK SHIT. IF I WAS IN THE ARENA, I'D BE BEATING FUCLING AYERS' HEAD INTO THE ****ING COURT AT THIS POINT. ****ING THESE REFS!!##!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT