ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL FLORIDA VS KENTUCKY GAME THREAD••

Samuel is lowering shoulder for space on every single post up. I didn't see who it was but on that first Ugo block at start of game where they got the offensive board one of them literally jumped into Ugo to clear space for a shot. Cmon refs you can't allow that shit.

Confidence continues to dwindle with each game. Our defense is going to waste a historically good offense.

Georgia loses another one AT HOME that they should have won. First UT and now Alabama.

Have a feeling UK/UF will go down to the wire. This team incapable of making a stop.

Reactions: gharding07
Well, I haven’t yelled or cursed yet. Just sitting listlessly on my couch not even surprised at how awful this team is playing right now. That says a lot really.

We have some talent. Not as much as I thought before the season started, but some. Really need to run some offense though. Paging Coach, do you have some offense we can practice? If you do not, please allow your assistant to do his job.

Ugh.

By March it is a greater likelihood than not that this team won't be any better in March than past several teams.

Last edited:
Reactions: NociHTTP
Why sag on defense? We have 15 fouls to give, and then we can go back to small ball. There is no need.

Hmmm I’m not sure what I think about this tonight

Yet another roster change. But I think it's one that can work. Will just take an adjustment. You can see our passing among each other it a little off when a guy like DJ isn't in there.

Also, and no one wants to hear this.. but Florida is 36th in Kenpom.. this is very close to being a ranked team coming into UK. Doesn't mean we should lose, just means we're probably not supposed to be thumping a team of this quality.

So Cal has basically been playing the lineups that most have been calling for, and we're in a dog fight.

Something has changed with the offensive flow of this team recently. I remember the first 10 or so games thinking how much fun and fast our offense was. We have been the opposite as of late.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT