ADVERTISEMENT

Official ESPYs Thread

How does advocating, encouraging, and appealing to those with mental illness help society? Something like 80% of all children experience some sort of gender disphoria while experiencing puberty, and 99% of them grow out of it. The other 1% end up like Bruce who have all of this encouragement, and then end up killing themselves five years later because they're insane.
Most transgendered people kill themselves because of isolation and alienation. If it is n fact a mental illness, and it could be, it's a mental illness that doesn't affect you or me. Let people be who they want to be.

It's probably more due to the fact that those with insanity/the urge to mutilate their genitals tend to kill themselves at a much higher percentage than normal, well-adjusted members of society. These people need medical care, not the PC police blowing smoke up their asses.

Reactions: JustinSphere
How does advocating, encouraging, and appealing to those with mental illness help society? Something like 80% of all children experience some sort of gender disphoria while experiencing puberty, and 99% of them grow out of it. The other 1% end up like Bruce who have all of this encouragement, and then end up killing themselves five years later because they're insane.

o_O

It's probably more due to the fact that those with insanity/the urge to mutilate their genitals tend to kill themselves at a much higher percentage than normal, well-adjusted members of society. These people need medical care, not the PC police blowing smoke up their asses.

Keep telling yourself that. I'm sorry that you either can't understand or are just unwilling to understand people different than you.

Genitals being removed should have been a non-negotiable of ESPN

Last edited:
DaBoss is the absolute worst. If there is an insane stance to take, he always takes it and defends it.

Jenner is mentally messed up. His disorder should not be celebrated and idolized and be given a TV show and an award for this narcisstic lunatic's desperate need to have some attention over the women in his family.

I also love your "how does it affect you?" mentality as some justification for an anything goes society. No. There is right and there is wrong. No blurred lines like the BS you have tried to spew. What Jenner is doing is wrong. Celebrating him is wrong. I'd like to know how 9 dead people in South Carolina personally affected you? Didn't stop you from being able to chime in on the morality of that situation.

Jenner as well as all trans people are mentally ill. Participating in their delusion does not help in the end.

I feel like an astronaut today. If they don't take my big ass to space and meet the andromedans then I'm gonna sue. If Bruce can be a girl I can be an astronaut.

DaBoss is the absolute worst. If there is an insane stance to take, he always takes it and defends it.

Jenner is mentally messed up. His disorder should not be celebrated and idolized and be given a TV show and an award for this narcisstic lunatic's desperate need to have some attention over the women in his family.

I also love your "how does it affect you?" mentality as some justification for an anything goes society. No. There is right and there is wrong. No blurred lines like the BS you have tried to spew. What Jenner is doing is wrong. Celebrating him is wrong. I'd like to know how 9 dead people in South Carolina personally affected you? Didn't stop you from being able to chime in on the morality of that situation.

Jenner as well as all trans people are mentally ill. Participating in their delusion does not help in the end.
And I think you're the worst. At least we have that established. Ok, so let's assume it's a delusion. You say it does not help in the end to participate. How does it hurt? If a person wants to be a woman or a man, how does that hurt anyone? It's their body. It's their life. What gives me the authority to dictate what a person chooses to do with their body? Because it's wrong? According to who? Your God? Your perception of reality? Your values? You say it's wrong. I don't say it's wrong. I also don't say it's right. It just is.

It hurts because that weirdo was taking up precious ESPY time that could have been spent on someone like Devin Booker who is a world class kid with world class smile. Bruce wishes he looked like Devin. The entire audience and viewers across the land were deprived of that opportunity, and instead had to hear from a damn Kardashian again.

Should have been Devin up there. Just saying.

Reactions: DaBossIsBack
I mean, it's a fair question. Are transgenders offing themselves because of exclusion, or the mere act of wanting to change their sex points to other mental illness?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT