ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official CatsIllustrated Stupid Underdog Pick Contest - Week 5 ***

Red, you missed my pick last week on page 2 of SUP. I took the Cats
*** @PokerCat67 I didn't miss it. You edited your pick while there were games going on. That invalidates your pick since I can't check to see if you changed your pick from one that lost to Kentucky. It's in the rules. I'll double check to make sure you didn't post it originally after the first game of the night kicked off. That would be the only way it could count since you couldn't have picked one of the games that night.

Last edited:
*** @PokerCat67 I didn't miss it. You edited your pick while there were games going on. That invalidates your pick since I can't check to see if you changed your pick from one that lost to Kentucky. It's in the rules. I'll double check to make sure you didn't post it originally after the first game of the night kicked off. That would be the only way it could count since you couldn't have picked one of the games that night.

I see! I had originally picked Washington State on Wednesday, but decided to switch it to the Cats and didn't realize there was a Thursday night game playing. Lesson learned!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT