ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official CatsIllustrated Stupid Underdog Pick Contest - Week 3 ***

*** Sorry guys. There is a bug in my code and I read the Rutgers/Temple game odds out incorrectly. Because of this. I am going to have to invalidate that game. Please pick another contest. This is for @Serenity Now!!! @jrburt @TRUEBLUEANDYC @WildcatStu1 @gamecockcat @JSgorocks @TuckyFB @RocknRollCats @ukalum1988 @pappy52.

You can change your pick at any time by editing it. I have a record here of who picked Rutgers. Sorry, this is all my fault and I don't know the cause yet. I hope to get it fixed. If the odds had just changed slightly, or were small, I'd probably just leave it but this is a 34 point swing that was caused by a bug in my code. I can't just leave it.

If it is any consolation, I figured out the bug in the code (had to do with no odds in the column I was grabbing but odds in the next column being positive for the first team - I know, I know... Too much information.

Last edited:
*** Sorry guys. There is a bug in my code and I read the Rutgers/Temple game odds out incorrectly. Because of this. I am going to have to invalidate that game. Please pick another contest. This is for @Serenity Now!!! @jrburt @TRUEBLUEANDYC @WildcatStu1 @gamecockcat @JSgorocks @TuckyFB @RocknRollCats @ukalum1988 @pappy52.

You can change your pick at any time by editing it. I have a record here of who picked Rutgers. Sorry, this is all my fault and I don't know the cause yet. I hope to get it fixed. If the odds had just changed slightly, or were small, I'd probably just leave it but this is a 34 point swing that was caused by a bug in my code. I can't just leave it.
NO PROBLEM RED, I MADE MY CHANGE

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT