Observations from the 33rd yard line!!

The-Hack

All-American
Oct 1, 2016
1. Eight.
. . . 8 . . . . Ocho . . . . Numero Eightero

FLORIDA FALSE STARTS!!

That was an atmosphere.

I’m 45 miles away from Lexington, but still have my plastic bottle with ten dimes in it. I could barely hear the noise I was making for the noise YOU were making.

2. Josh Pascal.

There’s a famous movie scene where General Patton comes upon a freshly quieted battlefield, where the last few standing Americans have abandoned their tanks that ran out of fuel, and a young officer lying half on the ground quietly explains both sides ran out of fuel and fought hand-to-hand . . . until the last German died.

Patton wordlessly, silently, kissed him on the forehead, and walked away.

This state owes Josh Pascal a kiss on the forehead.

3. Levis.

I’d follow that son-of-a-b!tch to Hell, kick open the Gates, and knock Satan on his red ass!!!

4. Stoops.

At halftime I told all who would listen that at the half we had trailed Florida 10-7, in 2018, were tied with MSU in 2018, 7-7, led Penn State 10-7, etc.

Stoops had that game by the balls from pillar-to-post. It was a Mark Stoops game, throughout!

If that bores you, give your tickets up.

5. Wan’ Dale.

He’s Magic.

6. Trevin Wallace.

I like the rule we keep recruits for three years prior to their going pro.

He looked like Bo Jackson on that return.

7. Marquan McCall.

Was getting after it, when injured early. Hope the biggun is OK.

8. Jaquez Jones.

For a guy who lacks ideal “length,” he ended up having perfect length.

9. The Big Blue Wall.

Where was the vaunted Florida Defense on Crod’s 4th quarter dash to the end zone? My Aunt Martha could have run that in!

10. LSU.

They ain’t never heard what they’re going to hear next Saturday Night!!

Last edited:
1. Eight.

FLORIDA FALSE STARTS!!

That was an atmosphere.

I’m 45 miles away from Lexington, but still have my plastic bottle with ten dimes in it. I could barely hear the noise I was making for the noise YOU were making.

2. Josh Pascal.

There’s a famous movie scene where General Patton comes upon a freshly quieted battlefield, where the last few standing Americans have abandoned their tanks that ran out of fuel, and a young officer lying half on the ground quietly explains both sides ran out of fuel and fought hand-to-hand . . . until the last German died.

3. Levis.

I’d follow that son-of-a-b!tch to Hell, kick open the Gates, and knock Satan on his red ass!!!

4. Stoops.

At halftime I told all who would listen that at the half we had trailed Florida 10-7, in 2018, were tied with MSU in 2018, 7-7, led Penn State 10-7, etc.

Stoops had that game by the balls from pillar-to-post. It was a Mark Stoops game, throughout!

5. Wan’ Dale.

He’s Magic.

6. Treven Wallace.

7. Marquan McCall.

8. Jaquez Jones.

9. The Big Blue Wall.

Where was the vaunted Florida Defense on Crod’s 4th quarter dash to the end zone? My Aunt Martha could have run that in!

10. LSU.

They ain’t never heard what their going to hear next Saturday Night!!

That's a wrap!! Goodnight my fellow Wildcat Lovers!

C A T S CATS CATS CATS!!

1. Eight.

FLORIDA FALSE STARTS!!

That was an atmosphere.

2. Josh Pascal.

3. Levis.

4. Stoops.

5. Wan’ Dale.

He’s Magic.

6. Treven Wallace.

7. Marquan McCall.

8. Jaquez Jones.

9. The Big Blue Wall.

10. LSU.

They ain’t never heard what their going to hear next Saturday Night!!
That blocked field return and the final play pass deflection had to be as loud as it’s ever been in COMMONWEALTH STADIUM.

At the 30 yard line, I admit, when the face mask was called, I was ready for OT and a long night. First and goal from the five is hard to stop, especially when the opponent has a running QB like Jones. I thought a TO was the only saving thing. While screaming my head off (and I am the guy yelling on every down), I was praying “get a turnover, get a turnover.” To stop that drive and win the game on downs? Seriously, unbelievable. Crazy.

BTW, the Florida fan in my section was a super nice dude and was gracious about the win. Like when we beat Bama years ago, some of the opposing fans stayed to watch the celebration. A few years ago, I watched drunk UF and UK fans fight a few rows in front of me. From what I saw today, these UF fans were good football fans.

Ajian had some big moments. Square racked em up and filled the stat sheet silently. Jones, again, had a big play in coverage. Corker was all over. People ask about Rogers. The dude was going toe to toe and clogging gaps. Ox is the future. And, it seems offenses respect Dort. He just does not seem to get targeted. DRob had some hits. Wallace showed the future, as well.

One moment when my head exploded was when Will picked up the fumbled snap and drove like a LBer the pile. Then, he leaps a defender fighting for yards. That kid is Big Blue through and through. He is a fighter. He missed some plays and his INT sailed, but the kid is in for 10 rounds and does not quit. Happy he is here.

Wan’Dale was awesome on the TD, but that kid on the sideline juking guys out of their socks and picking up extra yards by stuttering his steps. Damn! He is not normal! Another fighter who refuses to lose. He and CRod are such great compliments. Warriors. I also love how hard Smoke was working (damn, want to connect on a wheel routes!!!). He too has become that guy that fights to fall forward and to lay a block.

One more thing. Six fingers does not necessarily mean ball protection. Weaver was carrying that ball like a school girl swinging a purse. Even so, what a Josh Allen like play to drop 17 or so yards into cover and make a jump on the pass for the INT. That man can play the game. And, he is still young in experience. He could be another legendary defender.

Loving this team and it’s parts.

Last edited:
The best part about the false starts is that Florida fans will complain incessantly about how the refs were helping us out... Like nobody can see y'all's left tackle doin the shimmy before that ball snaps.

Damn proud of BBN and the team. Time to work out a plan for LSU. Will be awesome to see what kind of crowd they draw. Last time UK beat the tigers in Lexington....

The best part about the false starts is that Florida fans will complain incessantly about how the refs were helping us out... Like nobody can see y'all's left tackle doin the shimmy before that ball snaps.

Damn proud of BBN and the team. Time to work out a plan for LSU. Will be awesome to see what kind of crowd they draw. Last time UK beat the tigers in Lexington....
They have little to base that on. The non pass interference call on Robinson and subsequent erroneous pass interference call on us has turned many a past UK/UF game against us.

1. Eight.

FLORIDA FALSE STARTS!!

That was an atmosphere.

2. Josh Pascal.

3. Levis.

4. Stoops.

5. Wan’ Dale.

He’s Magic.

6. Treven Wallace.

7. Marquan McCall.

8. Jaquez Jones.

9. The Big Blue Wall.

10. LSU.

They ain’t never heard what they’re going to hear next Saturday Night!!

Most of what you state is pretty good, but I have an issue with point #9, The Big Blue Wall…

I don’t think it’s very fair to bring your Aunt Martha into the discussion when criticizing the Florida run defense. At your age, I would assume she has longtime passed, so she is a ghost. With that in mind, which defense could possibly tackle her? C-Rod is good, but he isn’t that elusive.

🤣

There WERE so many more false starts they didn't call. It was driving me crazy until they started tightening up the calls

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT