ADVERTISEMENT

NYC Serial Killer

Agree, I enjoy watching documentaries of real life mysteries as long as they don’t involve abusing children. On a side note, it was interesting reading about how much time/effort the detectives put into the cell phone evidence.

Hard to believe law enforcement can use pizza crust, used bottles in the trash, and burner phones to identify a person but they can’t find the individual responsible for bringing cocaine in the White House.

Listened to a bunch of podcasts on this guy. Honestly, never thought they would catch him. Initial investigation was botched badly and culminated in the chief of police being fired. I am assuming they like him for the other 6 murders just don’t have enough evidence.

Crazy this psycho called the sister of one of the victims and harassed her. Hope he gets ass raped daily in jail.

Agree, I enjoy watching documentaries of real life mysteries as long as they don’t involve abusing children. On a side note, it was interesting reading about how much time/effort the detectives put into the cell phone evidence.

Hard to believe law enforcement can use pizza crust, used bottles in the trash, and burner phones to identify a person but they can’t find the individual responsible for bringing cocaine in the White House.
I’m pretty positive they know where the cocaine came from…

This will make for a GREAT Netflix documentary.. and I have to imagine several parties are already fighting for the rights.

We used to joke that some of our weirder relatives who are still on Long Island, were the ones burying the bodies. Relieved to find out it wasn't them. But they are still very sus.

There have already been some good series and specials on this case. I am sure we will get more now that he's caught.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT