ADVERTISEMENT

Now Pinto Leaving

I heard they're considering hiring Hillary Clinton as President. She is considering it
but wants to be sure that the UL IT Dept. is up to snuff before committing to it.

I heard the Russians hacked into the uofl system to ensure that McConnell will take over instead. Then the school can stonewall any investigations and changes like a pro!

Note:
I don't care for either dems or republicans, I'm just tired of people bringing this crap to a sports message board when the majority of people don't want to see it.

So I'm showing you can do this with either tainted party.

He told them straight up that he wasn't going to stay as President at UofL and that he was just a fillin. From what I have read in other places is had been at UC for like 20 some years so when that came open it was a natural fit.
bad timing especially since a replacement not yet lined up. who will want to climb aboard this dung heap with all these ongoing problems?

I heard the Russians hacked into the uofl system to ensure that McConnell will take over instead. Then the school can stonewall any investigations and changes like a pro!

Note:
I don't care for either dems or republicans, I'm just tired of people bringing this crap to a sports message board when the majority of people don't want to see it.

So I'm showing you can do this with either tainted party.

Lol. You're tired of it. So you do it. Good job. My 4 year old would have this same mentality.

But but but daddy, he did it first. Wahhhhhhh

Lol. You're tired of it. So you do it. Good job. My 4 year old would have this same mentality.

But but but daddy, he did it first. Wahhhhhhh

Whatever dude. Just showing it can go both ways.

I've never brought anything political to this board without prompting. Which was my point.

Sounds like you just can't handle someone pointing out that your side is just as tainted as the other.

Reactions: TNTUK
Whatever dude. Just showing it can go both ways.

I've never brought anything political to this board without prompting. Which was my point.

Sounds like you just can't handle someone pointing out that your side is just as tainted as the other.

I made no point about any sides. Just pointing out your failures. Not about left or right.

Reactions: Oldtrainer
I made no point about any sides. Just pointing out your failures. Not about left or right.

My failures? You know nothing about me which was obvious upon your first post. Your uber aggressive response and name calling was more childish than anything I posted.

Why don't you guys quit trying to hijack threads and get back to raking the cards over the coals? Much more fun.

He only wanted to be interim prez. Said so when he agreed to the deal months back.
whatever he learned while he had the job obviously didn't cause him to have a change of heart and stay. What's it say when he takes the job at UC but didn't want the same job at UL?

Jerry Abramson author of the Yum lease agreement is rumored to be the next Pres of scamming u.

AnimalHouse_064Pyxurz.jpg

We hardly knew ye.

Reactions: cantstandthecards
My failures? You know nothing about me which was obvious upon your first post. Your uber aggressive response and name calling was more childish than anything I posted.

Why don't you guys quit trying to hijack threads and get back to raking the cards over the coals? Much more fun.

Again. You are the only one hijacking this thread. No one else.

Look

In

The

Mirror

He can't tell the difference between Pinto & Pitino.

Quite a few similarities besides the names, one is a small inferior car with a bad reputation, the other a small inferior human being with a bad reputation, both reputations well earned..

Yeah - think you're wrong here. He was making a point that has clearly not sat well with you.

And to his point. - I agree that It is fairly pointless to bring in a political figure/story and weave it into a sports story.

Yeah - think you're wrong here. He was making a point that has clearly not sat well with you.

And to his point. - I agree that It is fairly pointless to bring in a political figure/story and weave it into a sports story.

How. He brought politics to the thread. I don't really care which is why you don't see me complaining about it. All I did was point out how he's doing exactly what Hes complaining about.

Well, yes, I do find it ironic that a guy with a picture of Trump as his avatar makes the following post:

Every time you post you make a point about taking sides

I also find it ironic you keep derailing the thread while accusing me of doing so. I guess you're not here participating and I'm just hallucinating.

How. He brought politics to the thread. I don't really care which is why you don't see me complaining about it. All I did was point out how he's doing exactly what Hes complaining about.

And, no, I didn't bring politics into the thread, the post I originally responded to did. Don't try to use revisionist history on me.

90-95% of the posters here don't want to hear or see anything about politics on a sports board, yet here you are throwing it in everyones faces with every post. I'd say the same to someone with a Hillary avatar.

I also believe most sane people understand that this system is broken and don't align themselves strictly to one party or the other. Why do you think so many people don't vote?

So the sooner you lemmings that swallow your party's platforms and views quit demonizing anyone with a different opinion other than yours and find a way to work together the sooner this country gets back to what it was meant to be. Quit buying into this divisive game both parties have been playing and try thinking for yourself.

He was responding to someone who brought politics into the thread.

No one wants the President's job at UofL, because he would be "second fiddle" to Jurich. Last one to leave UofL, TURN OUT THE LIGHTS.

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT