ADVERTISEMENT

Not gonna lie. Losing Cal so abruptly and the timeliness of it sucked for me. But...

Jamal Sunburn

Sophomore
Feb 20, 2007
These last few months have been pretty freaking awesome!

Mark Pope galvanizing the fanbase.

Pope and staff's tireless work ethic.

Seeing how them being genuine and hard workers resonate with the recruits and their families.

Watching all the former players come together across generations and coaches.

SEEING THE REASON I AM A KENTUCKY FAN.... Rick Pitino back in blue!

Inject this $hit into my veins.

These last few months have been pretty freaking awesome!

Mark Pope galvanizing the fanbase.

Pope and staff's tireless work ethic.

Seeing how them being genuine and hard workers resonate with the recruits and their families.

Watching all the former players come together across generations and coaches.

SEEING THE REASON I AM A KENTUCKY FAN.... Rick Pitino back in blue!

Inject this $hit into my veins.
Hope coach pope continues to keep the former players involved in some way. No better way to display the tradition

And that includes Cal dudes too. I want Wall and Boogie and Ulis and all those guys to feel welcome.
Calipari’s crew? The ones who as adults post photos of wearing maroon pig gear? The ones who publicize that they ‘donated’ green sneakers to the Michigan State basketball program during the NIL era? Meh, that’s not my definition of Kentucky loyalty. Count me among those who are content if they stay away.

Calipari’s crew? The ones who as adults post photos of wearing maroon pig gear? The ones who publicize that they ‘donated’ green sneakers to the Michigan State basketball program during the NIL era? Meh, that’s not my definition of Kentucky loyalty. Count me among those who are content if they stay away.
Some of them have done that but not all. Wall has never btw.

Losing Cal abruptly? I feel like I never waited so long for anything in my life. Should have happened 6 years before it did.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT