ADVERTISEMENT

Norchad Omier picks Baylor

Fox2monk

All-American
Jan 23, 2017
Louisville, KY
Rumor was his NIL ask was so large UK, Arkansas, and St. John’s said they would all rather go with who they had. Baylor must have raised a lot of cash to keep Drew there. They will be very good with the addition of Roach and him along with Edgecomb.

Reactions: chroix
They're going to be really good next season.

Roach
Love
Edgecombe

with Bridges and Omier at the forward spots and Missi at center.

It's weird thinking about how diametrically different our roster could have been next year if Drew said "Yes."

Roach
Love
Edgecombe

It's weird thinking about how diametrically different our roster could have been next year if Drew said "Yes."
But isn't Baylor a pretty low scoring program that relies a lot on their D? I know D wins games but a more high octane offense should be more fun and to win a championship have to have a lot of offense against some teams to get by. Maybe I'm wrong, JMO.

Reactions: chroix
Rumor was his NIL ask was so large UK, Arkansas, and St. John’s said they would all rather go with who they had. Baylor must have raised a lot of cash to keep Drew there. They will be very good with the addition of Roach and him along with Edgecomb.
I would assume his NIL asking price was large because Miami paid a fortune for their F4 team last year I read.

Reactions: Fox2monk

Roach
Love
Edgecombe

I think Missi is staying in.

Roach
Love
Edgecombe

Bridges and Missi went pro, but they have Nunn still also.

Don't they need shooters down there?

ducks no GIF

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
But, but, but, I thought UK had so much money donated by a few unknown donors, along with the massive funds given by the Kentucky faithful? Something is not adding up when we lose transfers to the likes of Baylor and St. John's. If it really only about the bag like we are being told, then we should be getting at least a few of these kids that we really, really want. We have literally struck out on every top tier option that we were interested in. Jeremy Roach already had Baylor's Brinks truck pull up to his new dorm and unload a truck full.

But, but, but, I thought UK had so much money donated by a few unknown donors, along with the massive funds given by the Kentucky faithful? Something is not adding up when we lose transfers to the likes of Baylor and St. John's. If it really only about the bag like we are being told, then we should be getting at least a few of these kids that we really, really want. We have literally struck out on every top tier option that we were interested in. Jeremy Roach already had Baylor's Brinks truck pull up to his new dorm and unload a truck full.
We do, and had the money but we didn’t think he was worth it. Nor did Arkansas or St. John’s. So must be something to it. I think he may be worth it, he’s an All-ACC forward and a good college player for sure but we don’t know how his locker room/ team presence is either.

We do, and had the money but we didn’t think he was worth it. Nor did Arkansas or St. John’s. So must be something to it. I think he may be worth it, he’s an All-ACC forward and a good college player for sure but we don’t know how his locker room/ team presence is either.
It may not be a matter of being worth it since none of us know exactly how much funds we have to spend and have been spent so far so, whatever the number is we can be sure it's not infinite. There is a cap to what each school can spend on all the players combined like the NBA; it's just a different number for each school and not public information.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT