ADVERTISEMENT

Nolan smith to g-league

Could not happen to a better school. I guess he sees how bad UL is going to be this year AGAIN .

Laugh Lol GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Was told a lot of people in the program don't like KP and can see the writing on the wall.

Also heard Flowers was a head case and did receive a fair amount of the collective NIL $$

Reactions: Fox2monk
Was told a lot of people in the program don't like KP and can see the writing on the wall.

Also heard Flowers was a head case and did receive a fair amount of the collective NIL $$
Yeah I think KP is gone after this year unless they turn it around some how.

Though it is surprising from the outside watching him at UK, I believe those KP rumors are true. I mean, his lack reading the temperature of the room and being self aware is alarming.

Doesn't give any updates with the exception of mandatory press conferences (and he's generally vague) and no real interaction with local or national media.​
Has alienated boosters, which can be a good thing if they are trying to run the show, but he's not playing the game of giving them some access, making them feel important. They are now turning on him.​
Literally acts like anyone who questions the direction, his coaching, his staff, etc. are nuts. How can you be that tone deaf and defiant when you went like 4-28? At worse, he should have fell on the sword and admitted all fault. At best, he should have had non-voluntary staff shake ups and brought in someone like Larry Brown to teach him how to be a HC.​
Which goes back to above - why did he not hire someone on his staff who has been successful running a D1 college bball team? Louisville is not a learn on the job gig. Do what Howard did at Michigan, Woodson at IU did,​
It's almost like he's failing on purpose and wants to get fired.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Move Bruiser to some sort of non coaching special assistant to the head coach role like Robic had prior to leaving and move KP into Bruiser's assistant position.
Move Bruiser off campus to something he’s really good at. At least where he does something of note. He’s been here forever and I’m still not sure what he does.

If that’s the case then these collectives need to start suing players who do this or at least contractually set obligations to stay all year to collect the $. Even on a pro rated basis or something.

If that’s the case then these collectives need to start suing players who do this or at least contractually set obligations to stay all year to collect the $. Even on a pro rated basis or something.
NIL deals are guaranteed. They get paid for their name image and likeness, not for playing for UK.

NIL deals are guaranteed. They get paid for their name image and likeness, not for playing for UK.
I get that but the only reason they get paid for their likeness is for playing for UK or whoever they choose. That’s like saying they should get paid for existing. If they don’t fulfill their end, like let’s say doing a commercial then they wouldn’t be paid. If subway pays them to use their likeness to promote their brand. They cash the check and don’t do the commercial then Subway would sue them. If he already got paid most of his money and did nothing they were essentially paying him to come right? What did he do with his likeness while on campus?

Reactions: Pewee Cat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT