ADVERTISEMENT

Noah Boyed, JUCO Center

Jan 26, 2003
7 footer was committed to Baylor. Just re-opened his recruitment due to recent developments at Baylor. Could that be an assistant coach leaving? Any chance he could join Williams, possibly Carr and Osobor in the front court?

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
Be glad to get him....hell we only have 3 dudes on scholly next year right now

But starting Center is covered....and UK has like 2 guards on the entire roster....so we sort of need guards/wings

never heard of him, but Baylor always seems to come up with some hidden gems.
Maybe this guy will be one

Only "recent development" I'm aware of is Brooks leaving, so I have to think this kid is in play here. Could this be one of those yet to be named guys who rumors have been floating around about?

Before committing to Baylor he was also offered by Cal, Nebraska, No. Illinois, Ohio State, Oklahoma, UAB, and Washington State. Might not be blue bloods, but obviously some talent evaluators are intrigued by the 7'0" 230 lb. prospect. 247 lists him as PF.

Good bench piece to pick up. He shouldn’t scare off Osobor or Carr.

Rotate Williams, Osobor, and Carr at the 4 and 5 with this guy giving additional depth at the 5.

I think adding one more stretch 4 like TJ Power would be helpful.

Need five guys at the 4 and 5 spots.

We get that and then we got to get some stud guards/wings to fill the 1-3 spots.

Sounds like Brooks might have one to follow him……
"Bring me Boyed followed by Edgecombe. Thus sayeth the NIL king, BBN."

200w.gif

Last edited:
7 footer was committed to Baylor. Just re-opened his recruitment due to recent developments at Baylor. Could that be an assistant coach leaving? Any chance he could join Williams, possibly Carr and Osobor in the front court?
Anyone got any info on this player?

I believe we will start to hear a lot of rumblings about Kentucky and Boyed very soon, most likely this week or the next. I am hearing that the staff loves the kid and are really wanting him as one of the last pieces to the frontcourt. BOOM!

Hopefully not. Lance Ware ? did we watch the same guy ? We don't need a big body in the lane, we need big bodies that can actually play and not hack, foul, and miss 3 foot shots.
Ill take a guy that was UK first like ware. I dont want any players with his skill set

Last edited:
Reactions: H00SIER-Cat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT