ADVERTISEMENT

No talk of sharpe

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re allowed to continue whining like a bitch over one player immediately after one of our best road wins in years, and everyone else is allowed to call you out for it. Win win!
And we’re allowed to laugh at your stupidity. Little bitch!

Bingo. They just want to whine. There are a handful on here that seem to think everyone needs their permission to discuss anything. Like you said, there is no requirement for them to reply to or even read every thread. But they will so they can whine about it. They fail to see their hypocrisy.
Exactly, wtf is up with these assholes that feel the need to hall monitor?
I mean, these dudes clicked on this thread knowing they were not going to like what was said. They don't want to talk about it, but they clicked on the thread just for the sole purpose of running people down.

Reactions: BourbonBalz
I mean, these dudes clicked on this thread knowing they were not going to like what was said. They don't want to talk about it, but they clicked on the thread just for the sole purpose of running people down.
They’re called whiny little pusyes with no life.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Gaslighting, Jeff?

There's no talk because everyone with half a brain knows he's never going to play for us.

Gaslighting, Jeff?
Well, I mean come on, there are a thousand other threads. If you don't want to read about Shaedon Sharpe stuff, don't freaking click on the thread titled "no talk of Sharpe".

What is the purpose of entering the thread if you're just going to be upset about Sharpe talk?

It’s just dudes that THINK they're some kind of an authority.

Wait, what? Sharpe said he wanted to redshirt? When? This is news to me.
LEXINGTON, Ky. — University of Kentucky commit Shaedon Sharpe tells Sports Illustrated he will enroll at UK in January to redshirt and start practicing with the Wildcats while getting ready for the 2022-'23 season.

The top ranked player in the Class of 2022 committed to Kentucky in September and tells SI's Jason Jordan, “I’m going to report down there after Christmas. I’m going to redshirt. I just want to get a head start on college basketball and train with older, bigger, stronger and better players.”

From another article...

Does that mean we could still see Sharpe play this season?

Following Saturday’s loss at Auburn — a game Kentucky lost guards TyTy Washington and Sahvir Wheeler to injury — head coach John Calipari admitted he wished there was more time to get Sharpe up to speed.

“I just wish we had a bunch of practice time where I had two weeks with him (Sharpe) to where we could run 3-4 different things and him defensively play because he’s a terrific player,” Calipari said

I think he will eventually play this year and I'm willing to wait. You boys are the ones who put a timeline on it. Most of you guys wanted him to play the first day on campus. That's just not realistic.
Sit back and enjoy what's going on now, if he plays later then that's great. If he doesn't, we didn't plan on him playing this year when he decided to come here. CJ Frederick is the missing piece, not Shaedon Sharpe.

Well, I mean come on, there are a thousand other threads. If you don't want to read about Shaedon Sharpe stuff, don't freaking click on the thread titled "no talk of Sharpe".

What is the purpose of entering the thread if you're just going to be upset about Sharpe talk?

It’s just dudes that THINK they're some kind of an authority.
You must think you have some kind of authority by questioning every move Cal makes. Looks like you could enjoy the biggest road win we have had in years but no Cal need to play Sharpe.

Is he wrong? No!
Alright, EvilBluBallz, let’s rock and roll. Is he wrong, you ask?

The answer that is unequivocally and with out hesitation, dead wrong:

You are on a public forum, known for being tough, posting incessantly negative themes about a program we are all fans of, then expecting to not have people disagree. Not today, my friend. Not ever. It’s time to toughen up.

If we listened to your crew:

Keion Brooks would be at IU
Lance Ware isn’t good enough to play at Kentucky
Deontaie Allen would start over Grady
List goes on and on.

But here we are fulfilling a delusion where Wayne in Pulaski is convinced he knows more about Shaedon Sharpe than the coach. It’s amazing. And it’s complete and utter bullshit. Just another thing to bitch about.

Clicking on anything you post is knowing it will be something negative.

Reactions: TJWalkersBurner

You are on a public forum, known for being tough, posting incessantly negative themes about a program we are all fans of, then expecting to not have people disagree. Not today, my friend. Not ever. It’s time to toughen up.

List goes on and on.

But here we are fulfilling a delusion where Wayne in Pulaski is convinced he knows more about Shaedon Sharpe than the coach. It’s amazing. And it’s complete and utter bullshit. Just another thing to bitch about.
Exactly. Great post.

Clicking on anything you post is knowing it will be something negative.

Exactly. “Show my the proof that I’m obsessed with complaining!!!” Uh, look at your posting history. It’s almost entirely incessant bitching about every single thing Cal does. My god the guys not perfect but you truly have to try to be that miserable all.the.time.

LEXINGTON, Ky. — University of Kentucky commit Shaedon Sharpe tells Sports Illustrated he will enroll at UK in January to redshirt and start practicing with the Wildcats while getting ready for the 2022-'23 season.

The top ranked player in the Class of 2022 committed to Kentucky in September and tells SI's Jason Jordan, “I’m going to report down there after Christmas. I’m going to redshirt. I just want to get a head start on college basketball and train with older, bigger, stronger and better players.”

From another article...

Does that mean we could still see Sharpe play this season?

Following Saturday’s loss at Auburn — a game Kentucky lost guards TyTy Washington and Sahvir Wheeler to injury — head coach John Calipari admitted he wished there was more time to get Sharpe up to speed.

“I just wish we had a bunch of practice time where I had two weeks with him (Sharpe) to where we could run 3-4 different things and him defensively play because he’s a terrific player,” Calipari said

I think he will eventually play this year and I'm willing to wait. You boys are the ones who put a timeline on it. Most of you guys wanted him to play the first day on campus. That's just not realistic.
Sit back and enjoy what's going on now, if he plays later then that's great. If he doesn't, we didn't plan on him playing this year when he decided to come here. CJ Frederick is the missing piece, not Shaedon Sharpe.
Well, then that settles it right? I honestly don't know why he would redshirt, but if he did, the conversation is over.
Do we know if he redshirted? Cal hasn’t said a word about it.

List goes on and on.

Find one post I made stating any of the bullshit you just posted. Just one! I challenged you earlier to find what you claimed (which was also made up bullshit) and you slinked off like a coward. Put up or shut up! I’m tired of reading your made up bullshit.

You must think you have some kind of authority by questioning every move Cal makes. Looks like you could enjoy the biggest road win we have had in years but no Cal need to play Sharpe.
I'm guessing you down an entire 5th of crown royal each day.

OP is right. Sharpe should play. People forget that Poythress tore his ACL while in an individual shootaround and Jason Parker tore his ACL while shadow boxing. Injuries are simply not preventative.

Play him.

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
Cal won't play him cause he doesn't wanna F with the chemistry right now, and it improves the chances he doesn't bolt after this season. Jeff Goodman mentioned this on the Field of 68 last night. Only way he plays is if we have a season ending injury to one of our guards.

Find one post I made stating any of the bullshit you just posted. Just one! I challenged you earlier to find what you claimed (which was also made up bullshit) and you slinked off like a coward. Put up or shut up! I’m tired of reading your made up bullshit.
Whether you specifically said any of those things is not relevant. In fact, you are further proving my point. You are arguing that fans shouldn’t click on threads or voice disagreement shitty takes. Would it be wrong if you to argue with someone who claims Lance Ware doesn’t have the talent to play at Kentucky? Hell no. They should be called out.

Exactly. “Show my the proof that I’m obsessed with complaining!!!” Uh, look at your posting history. It’s almost entirely incessant bitching about every single thing Cal does. My god the guys not perfect but you truly have to try to be that miserable all.the.time.
Yeah, simply implying that Sharpe could play mop up minutes just to get his feet wet is SOOOOO negative.

Just exit the thread if it bothers you so much. It’s not hard.

I mean, you're in here bitching about others bitching. It’s a simple discussion and you idiots are in here claiming it's something it's not.

Yeah, but the second Tyty rolls an ankle in the NCAAT, we're screwed.
My hope is Cal gets Sharpe on the court in mop up time, if he doesn't do that Tuesday night, there's something he's lying to us about.
Even if sharpe were to get inserted into the rotation in this just in case scenario you suggest…do you really believe there are enough games left where if tyty gets hurt sharpe can be relied on to carry the team in the same way. I mean how many games has it took tyty to progress to this point? Now we expect sharpe to do it with 1/10 of the prep time and 1/5 of the games played?

Reactions: TJWalkersBurner
Whether you specifically said any of those things is not relevant. In fact, you are further proving my point. You are arguing that fans shouldn’t click on threads or voice disagreement shitty takes. Would it be wrong if you to argue with someone who claims Lance Ware doesn’t have the talent to play at Kentucky? Hell no. They should be called out.
Called out? Code for I don’t agree with you so you can’t say that. Now you bring up Ware when I’ve never said that about him either. Do you just get off making shit up? Pathological liar?

Reactions: kyjeff1
Even if sharpe were to get inserted into the rotation in this just in case scenario you suggest…do you really believe there are enough games left where if tyty gets hurt sharpe can be relied on to carry the team in the same way. I mean how many games has it took tyty to progress to this point? Now we expect sharpe to do it with 1/10 of the prep time and 1/5 of the games played?
I guess we’ll never know.

Who said this thread was intended to reach Cal to change his mind? Making shit up now?
The thread is literally called “No talk of Sharpe” and makes an argument to Calipari on why he should play Sharpe.

So, either

A) you are playing a role playing game where you express emotions for catharsis
or
B) You believe that having this conversation on Rupp Rafters applies pressure to Calipari to play Sharpe

• Haha
If we were talking about an average 5* player, I would never suggest such a thing, but you need to understand, Sharpe is an elite 5* player. He’s not some unskilled kid like Whitney, this kid is a lottery pick that scores higher than Anthony Davis.

Called out? Code for I don’t agree with you so you can’t say that. Now you bring up Ware when I’ve never said that about him either. Do you just get off making shit up? Pathological liar?
Quit being such a goddamn victim. Youre allowed to post ridiculously stupid, whiny shit, and people are allowed to call you out for it. Doesn’t mean they’re trying to get you banned or prevent you from saying it. They’re just calling you out for what you are.

And we go full circle. Toughen up, Lucy

I guess we’ll never know.
I’m just saying, the main reason alot if ppl on here want sharpe to play is to carry the team in case we have another backcourt injury. But what if he can’t carry the team? Then whats the point of rushing him to play? That being said I want him to play too and I think the arguments against it are flimsy at best.

Yeah, simply implying that Sharpe could play mop up minutes just to get his feet wet is SOOOOO negative.

Just exit the thread if it bothers you so much. It’s not hard.

I mean, you're in here bitching about others bitching. It’s a simple discussion and you idiots are in here claiming it's something it's not.
Nah man, not bitching. Just laughing at what a miserable bitch you are. Doesn’t bother me at all - I like calling out little bitches like you. Don’t like it? Quit being a bitch. Pretty simple.

The thread is literally called “No talk of Sharpe” and makes an argument to Calipari on why he should play Sharpe.

So, either

A) you are playing a role playing game where you express emotions for catharsis
or
B) You believe that having this conversation on Rupp Rafters applies pressure to Calipari to play Sharpe
My goodness, that is such a reach, the guy just wanted to have a conversation, then you guys jump in here and turn it into complete shit-fest.

Y'all do this in every thread, then blame it on the other side.

No, it is clearly you fvcks that start the shit. You attack the other side over their takes and destroy threads, just like you did here.

I’m just saying, the main reason alot if ppl on here want sharpe to play is to carry the team in case we have another backcourt injury. But what if he can’t carry the team? Then whats the point of rushing him to play? That being said I want him to play too and I think the arguments against it are flimsy at best.
Whoa, who said anything about SA carrying the team? What the hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT