ADVERTISEMENT

No surprise. UK in Reddish final 5

I'm guessing it's either or with Reddish and Barrett. Can't see them both going to the same school.
Tough call on who Id rather UK get.

Reddish can play 3 positions. Don't see how Barrett scares him off.

I feel like playing time will scare at least someone off.. but imagine this lineup-

1 Quickley
2 Barrett (someone said he could play the 2)
3 Reddish
4 Zion
5 Bol Bol

Not gonna happen, but this class is loaded at the top. Pretty exciting.

Cal will try like heck to get both but ultimately I think we get Barrett, Reddish picks Duke and then Cal offers King.
I like our chances of getting...
Quickley
Barrett
King
Zion
Shittu
Add in a post guy, just no idea who yet

Fwiw the picture he released of his final 5 looks to highlight Duke and UCLA.

Fwiw the picture he released of his final 5 looks to highlight Duke and UCLA.

The way I look at it, I see:

dUKe and University of CAL.....dude...you have to read between the lines and also read encryption..."trust me"

I feel like playing time will scare at least someone off.. but imagine this lineup-

1 Quickley
2 Barrett (someone said he could play the 2)
3 Reddish
4 Zion
5 Bol Bol

Not gonna happen, but this class is loaded at the top. Pretty exciting.

Cal already played Reddish and Quickley as a duel PG on team USA. Barret can play the 3/4 with Zion with Bol Bol manning the middle.

We won't get Barrett and Reddish because the time they are ready to commit we will already have Zion on board according to the experts. We should also have atleast 1 SF type player back from this years class also.

Last edited:
You won;t get Barrett and Reddish because the time they are ready to commit we will already have Zion on board according to the experts. We should also have atleast 1 SF type player back from this years class.
Little bit confusing here in that you say we and you......

Kentucky isn't for everyone but it sure seems positionless is his immediate future and a perfect fit in Lexington!

Personally feel like it's a Barrett or Reddish deal, one or the other. Highly doubt we get them both, with Cal though anything is possible. Do think we will get Barrett and King. I see the class being, Quickley, Barrett, Zion, King, and Shittu. This is all depending on who I think leaves at the end of the year though.

ADVERTISEMENT