ADVERTISEMENT

No more noon games this year.

Glenn's take

All-American
May 20, 2012
Just noticing on the ESPN app. Vanderbilt, Florida, Texas and U of L all say FLEX 3:30-4:30 OR 6:00-8:00 ET. Auburn and Tennessee both say NIGHT 6:00-8:00 ET. Murray State is at 1:30 and will be our streaming only game this year on the ESPN app.

• Love
Reactions: mattrudd and CGblue
Just noticing on the ESPN app. Vanderbilt, Florida, Texas and U of L all say FLEX 3:30-4:30 OR 6:00-8:00 ET. Auburn and Tennessee both say NIGHT 6:00-8:00 ET. Murray State is at 1:30 and will be our streaming only game this year on the ESPN app.
So, do we know the Vanderbilt game time?

Good. I hate noon games because I can never watch them because I'm at work. Good to know I should be able to watch the rest of our games...or at least most of them.

• Love
Reactions: mattrudd
I’m glad they are later now, hard to play golf and concentrate while listening to the game. If UK is playing bad, my golf game is bad, and if UK is playing good, my golf game is bad.

That's a shame for the road games. I love a noon road game. Even at home, I wish that UK was playing vandy at noon b/c that is a monster day for college football (OU/ Texas, Ohio state / Oregon, etc).

Winning that game at noon last week allowed the entire nation to talk about us and show highlights of our win the entire day and night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT