ADVERTISEMENT

No, It's DiGiorno's

I have never for the life of me understood why so many people on this board find papa johns disgusting. Man oh man I love some quit Johns. Never knew so many people hated it until I kept seeing it here.
I can deal with Papa Johns if they go light on the sauce
do love the bread though

I think Papa John's is fine, Mello Mushroom is good but very high priced. Old Chicago Pizza is very good as well. I have always been afraid to try gas station food other than a hot dog or two. Maybe I will start checking it out. I always thought that the chicken looks like it's been sitting for days in most places.
Old Chicago pizza is very low quality. (I worked there)

I can deal with Papa Johns if they go light on the sauce
do love the bread though

They can miss for sure. Sometimes the bread doesn't sit well. A little gloopy. But when it's right I love it. True Chicago style pizza eh. I'm not a big fan. Toppings baked under the cheese, sort of steamed....... Nothing worse to me than a Chicago style supreme. Makes me gag.

Reactions: Bkocats
They can miss for sure. Sometimes the bread doesn't sit well. A little gloopy. But when it's right I love it. True Chicago style pizza eh. I'm not a big fan. Toppings baked under the cheese, sort of steamed....... Nothing worse to me than a Chicago style supreme. Makes me gag.

Got to disagree on that one. Love pizza in Chicago.

Reactions: UKDUNK
I'm holding out for Rupp to go to the best
Combination_Party_Pizza_62345.jpg
nice multi-reference. you know damn well these are addicting. even though they're more machine than pizza.

Reactions: jedwar
agreed

I make a pretty good pizza - nothing fancy mind you, but it's good

Chalk me up for another person who's never had Hunt's. My personal pizza power rankings for Pulaski County are:

3. Mr. D's
2. Donatos
1. Mill Springs Pizza Express

A couple of times a year I'll get a supreme personal pan from either of the Pizza Huts here.
Must be from Nancy

Reactions: J_Dee
Got to disagree on that one. Love pizza in Chicago.
I will take Impellezeri's any day. But for Chicago, I always Giordanos or Lou Malnatis. Malnati is the off-spring of the original Chicago style pizza. The crust is flaky like pie crust.

Reactions: Aike
used to love Godfathers - all the locations in Louisville are gone, I think

Many years ago I got to meet Sam Bowie and Melvin Turpin at a Godfathers in Lexington....

You're very brave. Being close to "Dinner Bell Mel" during feeding time was considered hazardous duty.

Reactions: Bkocats
Did you give them a few rebounding pointers?
LOL

my aunt was one of the team tutors at the time, and I got to meet them through her.
Since I was only 12 or so at the time, didn't have the interest in basketball that I do now, couldn't have told you what a rebound was, then. But, I did know who they were

Giordano's pizza in Chicago is unbelievable. We always end up having to wait an hour to get a table, but it's well worth the wait.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT