ADVERTISEMENT

Nike Peach Jam over: 2024, 2025, 2026 targets recruiting followup

Mentions UNC, GU, and Gonzaga as other big schools who have reached out.
This one is really interesting to me. From the few scouting reports you read he sounds an awful lot like a more talented(and more in shape) Aly Khalifa. Due to that, I think it’s easy to see the scheme fit and how he could be enticed to play for Pope.

The harder thing to find is the role for him moving forward. He’d almost assuredly be behind our other 2 bigs this year. Then if you have Garrison return for another year as well as getting another big recruit…where would he fit?

But in general I’m down for taking a flier on him if all the off the court stuff that we just can’t really know as fans checks out.

This one is really interesting to me. From the few scouting reports you read he sounds an awful lot like a more talented(and more in shape) Aly Khalifa. Due to that, I think it’s easy to see the scheme fit and how he could be enticed to play for Pope.

The harder thing to find is the role for him moving forward. He’d almost assuredly be behind our other 2 bigs this year. Then if you have Garrison return for another year as well as getting another big recruit…where would he fit?

But in general I’m down for taking a flier on him if all the off the court stuff that we just can’t really know as fans checks out.
Wonder if he'd be willing to reclassify, take that 13th open scholarship, but RS for a year.

Wonder if he'd be willing to reclassify, take that 13th open scholarship, but RS for a year.
Would have to assume that’s the pitch from all the big dogs that he talks to.

On a personal level it’s gotta be an interesting decision to make as a kid/family to go across the world for a year to not even play.

Reactions: Smashcat
Sorry for posting this late, been dealing with some things and haven't been able to be around as much. But NBA TV is showing games from Peach Jam--started today-they had SFG vs AZ Unity (Burries vs McCoy-'26 PG) and WhyNot vs Takeover (Yessoufou vs Jordan Smith-'26) and will show games through Sunday.

Reactions: Smashcat
Sorry for posting this late, been dealing with some things and haven't been able to be around as much. But NBA TV is showing games from Peach Jam--started today-they had SFG vs AZ Unity (Burries vs McCoy-'26 PG) and WhyNot vs Takeover (Yessoufou vs Jordan Smith-'26) and will show games through Sunday.
Good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT