ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Richards' illegal screen

SmyrnaCatFan

Sophomore
Nov 9, 2012
and the block and dunk lit the spark that blew that keg of powder in the closing 10 minutes. There wasn't much else there for him but that was awesome and the Alonzo on the floor was a thing of beauty. Yes, I will be answering the altar call in the morning but I did enjoy it.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
Nicks gotta find a rhythm to his game. Even if its just as a rim protector with rebounding upside. He needs to become a part of the team that we can count on, not one that shows up 1/5 games

It was a hard screen, but to be honest it looked legal to me. Richards was set like a statue. He did kind of flinch his upper body, but I think it was because he was absorbing really heavy contact.

Maybe we need an enforcer. No shame in some hard fouls. Dickless was certainly committing his share of hard fouls.

Push off by Alfonso (whatever is name) was far worse..

My biased opinion.

Can't call the refs out. They have never made a single impact on a single kentucky game. You know better.

Signed,
Humphries after whistled for spiking a ball late in a game, something that's rarely ever been called, costing us a 3-seed down the road and forcing us to matchup with 5-seed Indiana, a heated rival, for a missed sweet 16.

Can't call the refs out. They have never made a single impact on a single kentucky game. You know better.

Signed,
Humphries after whistled for spiking a ball late in a game, something that's rarely ever been called, costing us a 3-seed down the road and forcing us to matchup with 5-seed Indiana, a heated rival, for a missed sweet 16.

I thought the examples were rooferee's BS call against Uconn and UNC . Those would be better .

The pick was legal, and not even close. We are going to have to have minutes out of Richards, simply because we have been so bad defensively. As long as our guards let people go by them for layups, we have to have a rim protector.

He has had 3 or 4 illegal screens this year. Some of that is on the guards

He gets set, but then he bows his chest up/out as the defender comes around.

Richards barely moved. It looked a lot worse than it was because Richards is huge. Officiating was pretty bad throughout.

Reactions: awf
The bald ref was really bad today, kinda seemed like he wanted to rile up the crowd.

The foul call on PJ when UNCG dribbled off his foot... should be grounds for suspending him a few games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT