ADVERTISEMENT

NFL season expansion

billoliver40

Senior
Dec 16, 2015
Trenton ky
The NFL is again floating ideas to expand the number of regular season games and cut the preseason.
My own thoughts are you will have to expand rosters....very few players can complete an entire season as is.
My other thought is there is the killing the golden goose issue....more is not necessarily better.

Im for more if its good football. I couldnt possibly care less about the NBA. Im afraid the NFL, between concussions and going full SJW, is going to become unwatchable for me one day. We'll see. Football is football, all the extraneous drama aside. So I am always for more games to watch.

I think they could take out some preseason games and add 1 more game. It is such a physical game I don't think they could add much more. Would have to add some roster spots and maybe another bye week in order to try to keep guys healthy.

It’s all about the money. I would not be shocked at all to see the NFL go to 18 games. In my opinion, the number of games should stay exactly where it is.

They already play 20/21. If they want to lengthen the RS cut the preseason down to 2 games. They are meaningless anyway. I’m a big NFL and Bronco fan, but I won’t watch until they count.

Cut it down to one preseason game, add one regular season game to the schedule. Bodies can only take so much before they break. People will watch, no doubt, however many games the NFL airs. But time will tell if it’s a wise long term decision or short term greed that bites the nfl in the arse. We’ll all probably be watching professional video gamers play Fortnite (or some dumbass equivalent) in 20 years on Monday nights anyway

It's better than the Cats Illustrated social justice hour.
And yet, here you are.

The point the NFL is missing is that sports are a way for people to get away from that crap. nobody wants to tune into watching a bunch of millionaires whining and crying about how racist white people are and how bad America is. The same things that made them millionaires are the same things they will be whining about.

The NFL just teamed up with Jay Z to form some sort of social justice team. Like I want to listen to some former drug dealer turned rapper tell me how bad everything is.
Now I wish I didn't know what you're talking about. If only I could erase memories selectively.

And yet, here you are.

The point the NFL is missing is that sports are a way for people to get away from that crap. nobody wants to tune into watching a bunch of millionaires whining and crying about how racist white people are and how bad America is. The same things that made them millionaires are the same things they will be whining about.
I agree 100%. I got off Facebook for that same reason. I don’t watch NFL for that reason. I stopped reading KSR because Matt Jones started advertising his political beliefs in his news. I like HOB and WL because 99% of the information isn’t political.

Reactions: Samurai Cat
And yet, here you are.

Yeah, I love Kentucky football and Cats Illustrated is a way for people to get away from that crap. Yet here you are injecting that crap on a college football message board. It's almost like you're a hypocrite.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT