ADVERTISEMENT

New UK logo coming ?

catsfanbgky

All-American
Oct 18, 2006
Pics of the UK logo is making the rounds on UK media and it has a peel off looking sticker of the current UK logo. Maybe the Power K is back ? Removal of checkerboard ? If I would have a guess, it will be a change back to old school UK lettering and color without the checkerboard. It has to be a change, no other reason for posted that peel off looking sticker on the current logo. Change is coming.

Pics of the UK logo is making the rounds on UK media and it has a peel off looking sticker of the current UK logo. Maybe the Power K is back ? Removal of checkerboard ? If I would have a guess, it will be a change back to old school UK lettering and color without the checkerboard. It has to be a change, no other reason for posted that peel off looking sticker on the current logo. Change is coming.
They need to start with trashing the KSU copy.

This part of Kentucky's esteemed basketball legacy has been horribly mishandled. Nothing that replaces the "mating birds" logo, or the University of Houston interlocking letters, or, worst of all, the bland, unoriginal checkerboards would be an upgrade.

“Please welcome your 2022 Harris Teeter University of Kentucky Wildcats sponsored by Angry Birds (R)!”

4897_kentucky_wildcats-primary-2005.png
PLEASE I WILL LITERALLY PASS OUT IF THEY GO BACK TO THIS! Bring back the power K.

Where are you seeing this? I follow every official media account on Twitter and IG and haven’t seen this. Post where you saw it?

Reactions: ABlockalypseBrow
I don't believe UK basketball has ever used the Power K. Looking back, it looks like the first year we had any "logo" on our uniforms was the 77-78 season with a "UK" on the side of the shorts. Isn't the Power K a football thing?

I don’t think I would have realized the UK logo changed if I hadn’t read it here and heard people talking about it. I thought the scandal was how much they paid for such a subtle “improvement”.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT