ADVERTISEMENT

New UK logo coming ?

The whole point of changing the interlocking UK was to create uniformity with the academic UK logo(the old version featured memorial hall). They now share the same logo. I don’t see them changing the entire school’s branding so soon after the redesign. That said, I would absolutely welcome new branding/uniforms for football/basketball. It’s unbelievable we’ve kept these uniforms for as long as we have.

The whole point of changing the interlocking UK was to create uniformity with the academic UK logo(the old version featured memorial hall). They now share the same logo. I don’t see them changing the entire school’s branding so soon after the redesign. That said, I would absolutely welcome new branding/uniforms for football/basketball. It’s unbelievable we’ve kept these uniforms for as long as we have.
That’s mad Retarded. Other schools have logos just for their athletic teams. Why can’t we get the power K back?

Nike is a big part of our problem, the stuff they have designed for us and sell is SHIT. Wish we had a deal with Under Armour, they have some very snappy looking stuff they have designed for many of our rivals.
Not me UA makes some really ugly stuff too and thier shoes are not the greatest. Also Nike controls most of the elite recruits so uk's recruiting would suffer big time.

Not me UA makes some really ugly stuff too and thier shoes are not the greatest. Also Nike controls most of the elite recruits so uk's recruiting would suffer big time.
100% this. We do not want to be with UA. Shoes are not on par with Nike in performance or styling. And we would be at a tremendous advantage with recruiting.

Reactions: chroix
bf9aa42425efe08c627ad6862478e4f0-1.gif

ukp2.jpg

Last edited:
100% this. We do not want to be with UA. Shoes are not on par with Nike in performance or styling. And we would be at a tremendous advantage with recruiting.

Sign with New Balance. Only shoe American made, no slave labor.

Then all of the kids who sign with a school based on whether the shoes are woke/hip but pro-slavery won’t go here. Win-win.

Sign with New Balance. Only shoe American made, no slave labor.

Then all of the kids who sign with a school based on whether the shoes are woke/hip but pro-slavery won’t go here. Win-win.
And we'll have a run of 9-16 seasons with the players we get...LOL

Reactions: TIE543
What was our recruiting ranking last year? #1, how’d that work out?

Besides, what recruit would say they came here cause of the swoosh? I can’t think of any, it’s just a shoe and Nike ain’t paying players for us.

And here we are selling our souls and outsourcing slavery so the next BJ Boston might film his amateur documentary here.

Oh wow you’re being serious? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: UK-chulo
I am seriously against slavery, yup lol. Crazy that’s worth ridicule to some, but so be it.

I get it’s not real to you or even me cause they’re Asian Muslims halfway around the world though.

What are you specifically doing to combat slavery? I’d love to know. Otherwise your the same as those idiots posting a black box on their Instagram to combat racism lol. I’m just a simple man trying to live my life, I own adidas workout shoes and that’s it’s for athletic shoes. I’d imagine those are probably made in China too. Pretty sure the computers we’re both currently using to post all this have half their parts from China lol

What are you specifically doing to combat slavery? I’d love to know. Otherwise your the same as those idiots posting a black box on their Instagram to combat racism lol. I’m just a simple man trying to live my life, I own adidas workout shoes and that’s it’s for athletic shoes. I’d imagine those are probably made in China too. Pretty sure the computers we’re both currently using to post all this have half their parts from China lol
What are you talking about? He's posting from a New Balance phone.

What are you talking about? He's posting from a New Balance phone.

Apparently you need to be Mother Theresa to have an ethical opinion - or wait let me guess, just the opinions you don’t like?

You guys are the ones getting all torn up about this lol. I’m well aware it’s impossible to avoid China particularly in tech, although I’m not sure they use slavery for their computer chips.

Im not calling you evil either, no ones perfect, I’m just making a suggestion and if you have an issue with it feel free to combat it with logic. Or not, up to you. Maybe you need a nap first? [laughing]

Reactions: BlueLegends
Im not calling you evil either, no ones perfect, I’m just making a suggestion and if you have an issue with it feel free to combat it with logic. Or not, up to you. Maybe you need a nap first? [laughing]

Ok, here’s my logic: New Balance doesn’t even make basketball shoes. That’s why I thought you were joking. I thought you were making an over the top joke just messing around. How about UK make Johnston and Murphy their shoe brand? Then when I said “Oh you’re not joking about a company that doesn’t even make basketball shoes making our basketball shoes?” You told me I’m for slavery? lol like what’s happening buddy it’s Saturday morning! It’s all good I’m against slavery too - I’m sure we all are so there we should all be happy now!

Ok, here’s my logic: New Balance doesn’t even make basketball shoes. That’s why I thought you were joking. I thought you were making an over the top joke just messing around. How about UK make Johnston and Murphy their shoe brand? Then when I said “Oh you’re not joking about a company that doesn’t even make basketball shoes making our basketball shoes?” You told me I’m for slavery? lol like what’s happening buddy it’s Saturday morning! It’s all good I’m against slavery too - I’m sure we all are so there we should all be happy now!

I never said you were for slavery dude, you’re cranky when you’re hungry I guess lol. Everyone’s against slavery when it’s convenient, I’m just offering a way to express it.

New Balance would definitely make a basketball shoe for us if we were willing to sign with them, don’t ya think? They’d probably pay us way more than Nike would too. To Nike we’re just another fish in a big pond, a nice fish but not the only one.

I never said you were for slavery dude, you’re cranky when you’re hungry I guess lol. Everyone’s against slavery when it’s convenient, I’m just offering a way to express it.

New Balance would definitely make a basketball shoe for us if we were willing to sign with them, don’t ya think? They’d probably pay us way more than Nike would too. To Nike we’re just another fish in a big pond, a nice fish but not the only one.
Kawhi Leonard is new balance. They suck

Also they seem to make basketball shoes apparently so I was supposed to infer some logic of yours that isn’t even right. Ok, just use your big words next time.

ADVERTISEMENT