ADVERTISEMENT

New stadium seats

They should have just added another section of 500 seats for the top K-Fund folks.

Tennessee has a couple of cool things. First, they have a VIP section with padded seats and a pass which allows the VIP members to enter a lounge with free buffet food, popcorn, drinks, and desserts. They also have an area down the left field line that has spots people can reserve for grilling and on the right field line they have suites in a separate building with balconies where you can watch the games. They also have some bleachers or a deck type area out in left field that a lot of students frequent.

I think those different ways to view the game can add to the fan experience and give those with different budgets different options. UK could have added the VIP section for top donors and given them some added luxuries while not taking away from the loyal fans who have paid for and attended games for years.

I know, holy thread revival but I have to give credit to UK. I was shocked to see them open up two more reserved sections. Was able to get seats together for my whole family in section 103. I guess there was enough backlash.

Reactions: chill133
ADVERTISEMENT