ADVERTISEMENT

New scrimmage highlights. *Video from Rupp*

Not to sound racist, but from my phone, I can't tell 11 from 77?
So your poor eyesight or an inadequate hand computer constitutes racism now?
Do you mean you can't differentiate between similar sized whiteys playin the same position. Still not racism. You have not assumed something negative about them just because they are crackers.
You might want to review the actual definition. Then give yourself a break.

So your poor eyesight or an inadequate hand computer constitutes racism now?
Do you mean you can't differentiate between similar sized whiteys playin the same position. Still not racism. You have not assumed something negative about them just because they are crackers.
You might want to review the actual definition. Then give yourself a break.
Humor, dude, humor. But I couldn't tell the difference.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Might see more passes out from the post in the blue white game than we did all last year.

Edit to add glad we got garrison for 3 seasons and Williams will be a lot fun.

Last edited:
Pretty irresponsible to report this a few weeks into practice, regarding the defense of a player
Every player has a skill set that is their best attribute. Not many excel in every facet. Blending those skill sets to compliment each other is what makes a great team.
Accept that they may be very good in some areas and adequate in others. Where they lack a teammate can pick them up

Current team won 96 to 79. Butler and Brea DNP. Robinson scored the most points, hitting a few 3's and slashing in the paint. Kerr hit several 3's. Oweh did well slashing. Carr did a little of everything. Everybody looked decent but according to the person who told me this the teams only went about 80% speed or so. I'm sure they don't want any injuries this early. Aaron Harrison and Sestina lead Lafamilia scoring wise. Current team also lead from start to finish establishing a early double digit lead.

Sorry. Issue for us, as in his D didn’t look great.

I think with the defensive prowess this team will have, Krissa (if there even is an issue) will be fine.
You'd think a guy like who him who loves to harass the opponent, get under their skin, would excel at defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT