ADVERTISEMENT

New Mexico State vs. Louisville (ESPN +)

good grief I would hate to be a cards fan. Basketball is pathetic and then we neat them in football. At least they have ......oh shit idk

ulGPUNT.jpg

good grief I would hate to be a cards fan. Basketball is pathetic and then we neat them in football. At least they have ......oh shit idk
At least concession lines are short. Seriously this is what is going to do KP in, low attendance, low revenue from concessions and donations from boosters. He is gone at end of year.

Reactions: Ukgold
At least concession lines are short. Seriously this is what is going to do KP in, low attendance, low revenue from concessions and donations from boosters. He is gone at end of year.
Yep, money talks, that's the way it works. Everyone loves the hometown guy when the money is rolling in but when the money dries up after losing so much, the game is over. Kenny Payne is a very likeable guy. I always loved having him on the UK staff and he was great with the players, especially the big men. He was the good guy to Calipari's bad guy. Cal would knock them down and get them to see others first and he would put his arm around and encourage them. He's just not a head coach. I hate it that it took this to find that out first hand, but it is pretty clear to me. Not everyone should be the head man- they're not wired that way, and that's ok. But I fear the ending won't be pretty.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT