ADVERTISEMENT

New Mexico State vs. Louisville (ESPN +)

I know this is my own fault for watching
But will this game ever end?

New Mexico state should have won this game in regulation they were up 7, and then totally collapsed by them. However, it took the Aggies without their best player and 6 players fouling out to win

Looking at the box score, I dont think I've ever seen a team have six (6!) players foul out before. For anyone that watched, did NMS finish the game with three players on the court??

I think it was Bama that had everyone but 3 foul out a couple years ago. Almost got the win too!

I asked a co-worker today if he was a college hoops fan. He said that he doesn't have a favorite team. Then I told him that my husband likes to tell me about cardinals (actual birds) that like to hang out back, and how I tell my husband that I DO NOT CARE ABOUT RED BIRDS. My co-worker nervously laughed. Maybe I should ask him if he likes bourbon or whiskey :D

I would even be more worried if I was a Louisville fan when without FTs today New Mexico State had 75 and UL 54. UL outscores New Mexico State 36-9 from the line and with 4 players on the court for NM State. New Mexico State was 9-17 and UL 36-49 that is almost 50 fts for UL. New Mexico State up 8 73-65 with 1:18 to play blew the lead to send it to OT. With 1 second to go and the game tied New Mexico State had 2 FTs to get the win but missed both free throws for OT. New Mexico State had 4 of 5 starters foul out and 6 overall when they were playing with 4 players. Still, Louisville almost lost this game today. If it wasn't for the 36-9 FTs for UL they would have been beaten by double digits today as New Mexico State outscored UL 75-54 without FTs.

I would even be more worried if I was a Louisville fan when without FTs today New Mexico State had 75 and UL 54. UL outscores New Mexico State 36-9 from the line and with 4 players on the court for NM State. New Mexico State was 9-17 and UL 36-49 that is almost 50 fts for UL. New Mexico State up 8 73-65 with 1:18 to play blew the lead to send it to OT. With 1 second to go and the game tied New Mexico State had 2 FTs to get the win but missed both free throws for OT. New Mexico State had 4 of 5 starters foul out and 6 overall when they were playing with 4 players. Still, Louisville almost lost this game today. If it wasn't for the 36-9 FTs for UL they would have been beaten by double digits today as New Mexico State outscored UL 75-54 without FTs.
At what time of the game were they playing with 4 players?

New Mexico State shot 58% from the floor and made 10 more shots than Louisville. Was the officiating just that bad?

New Mexico State shot 58% from the floor and made 10 more shots than Louisville. Was the officiating just that bad?
The whole game was that bad
But yeah.. NMS was a little more aggressive but really not enough so to foul out 5 players
They could only field 4 for the last minute of OT

I watched that Ty laur of lville dribble wildly into the lane; go to pass, and end up jumping sideways and throwing a shot up underhand and the refs called a foul on New Mexico State. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing lol. They bailed UL out all game.

Lewisville won by 6 but they played 8 on 4 all game. Even their fans were shocked how bad the officials were.

I think a lot of their fans are pulling for them to lose at this point. They want Kenny out of their as fast as possible.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT