ADVERTISEMENT

New Futurecast on Front Page...

Don't know unless it's Cameron Miller, athlete WR-DB type from NJ, recruited by new WR coach Shorts. 3 or 4* depending on who you believe. Hints a week or so ago he may be ready to commit.

How does he compare to Stone Saunders? Are they compatible? Do you foresee both at same school?
Hard to say for an amateur. Ward looks to be a product of an Air Raid system, matter of fact he reminds me of former Miss St QB Will Rogers. Saunders throws a little better deep ball but he's throwing to a top of the line WR. Both are about the same size and appear to be adequate runners. Don't know who faced the better competition and don't have a clue as to if they'd attend the same school.

Hard to say for an amateur. Ward looks to be a product of an Air Raid system, matter of fact he reminds me of former Miss St QB Will Rogers. Saunders throws a little better deep ball but he's throwing to a top of the line WR. Both are about the same size and appear to be adequate runners. Don't know who faced the better competition and don't have a clue as to if they'd attend the same school.
There was a football scout on Van Hiles show that was talking about Sanders . He said he plays in one of top divisions in the country and dominates it . He said UK hasn’t been involved with this type of quarterback since Mumme was recruiting Drew Breeze. After the show I asked Van if the guy was credible. Van said yes , he was a scout that knew what he was talking about.

Miller likes our new WR coach. A four star in some services. Another recruit we need to pull for is always an area of need. Galloway is a high four star CB from OH. Several big schools after him. Seems as if in this class we are in on higher ranked recruits as a whole.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT