ADVERTISEMENT

New Football Uni's ?

I’m a retired Correctional Officer.

See, inmates would & do, as well as like to play games. To see how good an officer you were, what they could get by with that was not seen by the untrained eye. That is why they like the rookie officers running their unit. No rookies in SHU tho.

Bad & Easy place for Rookies to get caught up in, see some wild stuff there sometimes.

After learning with experience, I got played a lot & still did as an older, but patience is a virtue.

The point is, once they had been outed & identified. Everyone knew. So why hide it?

I mean, if I was into that stuff, whatever it is, who knows, I would flaunt it.

Laid back, Smooth & Cool… I just hope it never loses its shine tho. Then it would be nothing but a dud.

diamond.gif

I’d sure hate them pesky inmates making hooch , doing $hitt¥ looking tattoos & taking pot in a jail or prison. That would crumble the fabric of our great society.

What’s next if the guards in our countries prisons let those kinds of travesties go unpunished? ……. jerking their privates, or cursing or even dicking down the desperate female workers whom couldn’t get bred in a Kerns bakery? I can only shutter while thinking of the land of the free giving way to the rising tide of immorality. ……… but if it leads to UK getting Ross or TJ Max uniforms it must be strangled in the crib first.
🤡🔫

Power K please

I know. These football uniforms are a clown show. Can’t believe stoops hasn’t demanded a better looking product. The check crap has to go. We look ridiculous.

No serious SEC program does this. It’s time to look the part. Remove the damn black and dark blue checkered end zone, quit with the BBQ table cloth jerseys. Blue stripe down the pants, blue uniform, power K preferably, if not keep it traditional and simple. It looks best.

We’ve gotta stop with this ugly, gimmicky bullshit in our football program.

If nothing else, just get back to these with some updating. Look the part of a real SEC program. We look like something Memphis football would wear. It’s so embarrassing.

244330.jpg

If nothing else, just get back to these with some updating. Look the part of a real SEC program. We look like something Memphis football would wear. It’s so embarrassing.

244330.jpg
The players ,recruits a lot of fans love the uniforms and all the different combos. That's probably why Stoops hasn't demanded a change lmao

The players ,recruits a lot of fans love the uniforms and all the different combos. That's probably why Stoops hasn't demanded a change lmao

I’ve never ran i to anyone other than a few on this board who think they look good. lol.

At games when it’s come up people just shake their head. Did talk to a student at one of my seminars on campus who likes the all whites, but nearly everyone I know hates them. So I don’t know who you’re talking to.

They look absolutely hideous. Rival football fans I’ve spoke with about it laugh. We’re a running joke in these clown suits.

Reactions: Greezy Kreek
I know. These football uniforms are a clown show. Can’t believe stoops hasn’t demanded a better looking product. The check crap has to go. We look ridiculous.

No serious SEC program does this. It’s time to look the part. Remove the damn black and dark blue checkered end zone, quit with the BBQ table cloth jerseys. Blue stripe down the pants, blue uniform, power K preferably, if not keep it traditional and simple. It looks best.

I see a dark one has come thinking he is slick & in authority.

They all do it, Hello. Should I show some of their pics as well.

I am not blinded Sir or Mam, I AM of the LIGHT.

Let’s discuss more! We will Wait!

I’d sure hate them pesky inmates making hooch , doing $hitt¥ looking tattoos & taking pot in a jail or prison. That would crumble the fabric of our great society.

What’s next if the guards in our countries prisons let those kinds of travesties go unpunished? ……. jerking their privates, or cursing or even dicking down the desperate female workers whom couldn’t get bred in a Kerns bakery? I can only shutter while thinking of the land of the free giving way to the rising tide of immorality. ……… but if it leads to UK getting Ross or TJ Max uniforms it must be strangled in the crib first.
🤡🔫

sacrifice? It must be strangled in the crib first.

What the heck is this darkness, I mean JesUS, crazy talk..

So if it is a crib involved, that must mean……

I wonder why UK sports is having a bumpy ride.

MBB, WBB, Baseball, Football last year was a disaster..

Hey, We Reap What we Sow, We ain’t been reaping very well lately.

But others have, UGA dominating & Bama, but my oh my, what a mess off the field & court for them at the moment.

Hello, We Reap What We Sow!

You know why we like beating duke so much, We like Beating & Slaying the BLUE DEVILS, I mean Demons., they are evil. That bunch is..

I know I do, especially the darker ones.

See 👀 making rounds all the time for that hooch, we see some dark things everyday, that is why the lights are never turned completely off. Never!

The Lights are on 24/7, 365 a year.. Too much darkness already…

Hello!

I’ve never ran i to anyone other than a few on this board who think they look good. lol.

At games when it’s come up people just shake their head. Did talk to a student at one of my seminars on campus who likes the all whites, but nearly everyone I know hates them. So I don’t know who you’re talking to.

They look absolutely hideous. Rival football fans I’ve spoke with about it laugh. We’re a running joke in these clown suits.
Shhhh. I think your lost this is the football board

Other sec schools are going back to traditional looks. Even VANDY. Id like Kentucky to match our southern brethren. A power K uniform would match Stoops attitude. No gimmicks, just football. Course Tennessee fans would say we are copying their dogshit power T.

Other sec schools are going back to traditional looks. Even VANDY. Id like Kentucky to match our southern brethren. A power K uniform would match Stoops attitude. No gimmicks, just football. Course Tennessee fans would say we are copying their dogshit power T.

Of course, I love it, but not the triangles in its design..

Some like it I hear, I see we are getting Away from the diamonds. They are subtle as some as mentioned, toning it down.,

People are catching on, I’m not the only one..

I just speak it, tell it like it is, it cuts out a lot of BS. Get straight to the point.

Learned that looking for that ole Hooch!

Let them think you are distracted & do not know it’s there. Let them think they are slick.. They been cooking it all week for the Weekend, the games on TV a good batch At that.

They just like us, they still Human, well at least the majority is,.. The ones ready to go home are.. Ready to See & Be with their Family.

Then, as Friday approaches, making rounds that Morning, singing at that, stop the regular routine rounds, drop the clip board & say

Shakedown Time!, We Reap What We Sow

Some might say, well if they are human like us, like you, why don’t you let them enjoy a drink like you. You Prick.

Because I do not want me & my Brothers have to fight a unit full of drUnKs..

Hello!

That's why Alabama has so many combos.

Why yes big Capital V, They are marked & symboled as well. The Big A, triangle.

Silly Rabbit. This one has Big Eyes. Oh My!,,

What a joke, an ole boomer like me can even figure it out. Silly Rabbits

snowball-rabbit.gif

I am a silly rabbit too, no better than anyone else, just grateful on a daily basis or try to be, especially anymore..

But I’m more Cool about it, I be like

whats-up-doc-bugs-bunny.gif

Peace Out & Go Cats. Go be great role models for all those little youngsters dreaming of wearing the Blue & White one day, to represent ALL of Our Commonwealth, Our State, ALL of us, just not a few. We are Family…
kentucky-football.gif

I have no idea what this means.

Well when the fish is biting, keep casting, I like fishing 🎣..

So let’s shed some Light on the situation.

In the End, You Lose, just like our Cats have been doing on a regular basis anymore.

I KNOW..

Thank God,……

Just hope this don’t mean oppressed people loose any hooch.

Keep drinking of it my friend, but beware it’s poisoning. All of it.

Trust ME, I KNOW..

Drank a lot of Alcohol back the day just to finish out retirement. Last couple of years..

Y’all know how it is, when you done & tired with something, you done & tired With it..

But I like fishing now, catching the Big Ones at that, or so some think they are..

Nothing artificial for me anymore, I prefer LIVE bait..

Well when the fish is biting, keep casting, I like fishing 🎣..

So let’s shed some Light on the situation.

In the End, You Lose, just like our Cats have been doing on a regular basis anymore.

I KNOW..

Did I say our, I meant yours..

Keep Casting!

fishing-fish.gif

I know a King, he can be a Beast, but most of the time he is gentle as a Lamb , that is, until he is mocked & provoked.

Then, we ALL find out who the real King is, even the Beast..

Hello, It is Written in a book I read!

Yeah, thanks for the advice from hangman’s corner.

Anyway , Power K , Colts double blue shoulder stripe,& done in any arraignment with no KState staple pullers breeding like an ugly prison worker skank…………..don’t want anything that lazy in the subconscious on game day!!!

What is that ole saying, if you look & feel good, you will play Good.

Then since everyone, the players & fans like the uniforms, they feel good about it,

Why aren’t we playing good, what is the problem Or issue?

I KNOW!

Atleast we have a winning Football Team...so much bitching about uniforms. I can remember a time with the football program winning 1-2 games a year. No one cared about the uniforms then...they just wanted wins.

Phone 20 for an outside, not in reference! Be sure to stay up on your rounds every 30 minutes not to exceed 40 minutes in SHU. Make sure you annotate in your log book or TruScope (now) that in the units you conduct rounds at irregular intervals throughout the shift. Make sure the rookies don't let the orderlies take out the hot trash. Once you have a few cells pop some breakers, you can narrow down your hooch makers. Hit all the cells on the particular breaker and you'll generally find a stinger and a loose light switch plate. If you don't find it in that cell, generally the low man in their car/gang will be the one holding it. If those don't work, check under the secured mechanical room doors or behind the shower doors hanging in a bag. Hell, some of the less slick ones, try to hide it in the garbage cans below the actual trash bag. Hooch is more or less easy to find because you can narrow it down. Finding shanks or drugs can be a bit harder because there are endless hiding places which can and often include their asshole. Visual search but preferably the body scanner is the best option if you suspect them to have something. You can have quarters where you find 20-30 shanks but then go 2-3 quarters without as much as seeing weapon making material. It's all a cat and mouse game and the hiding spots change routinely. Once you locate it though, inmate.com will pretty much get around and all of them will be using the same spots in different units. Tomorrow sounds like a good day to bang in.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT