ADVERTISEMENT

New Football Uni's ?

From what I’ve heard, pretty similar look. No more checkerboards but still the same general template - kentucky across the chest, same fonts and collar colors. Adding silver outline to the numbers and names, and the “two birds f’ng” logo will be on the shoulder.

Fo3vOlaX0AEAICN
Fo3vOlZWIBQ1jxq

A couple of images of someone's depiction of what the new uniforms could look like based off of what we saw from the Super Bowl commercial. TCPUKChamps shared this on The House of Blue page. Not sure if they are the ones that did these or not. I like them.

Not a fan of our Houston logo or our birds logo, wish we would go back to the drawing board on both (or revive old ones)...but those hypothetical uniforms, overall, would be a slight improvement. They look pretty solid.
Not a fan of the Houston logo either but it's probably there to stay. I wish they'd atleast put the wildcat back behind the UK

Not a fan of the Houston logo either but it's probably there to stay. I wish they'd atleast put the wildcat back behind the UK
That would at least make it unique again yes. I thought (other than the penis tongue which they fixed anyway) it was a pretty nice, classic wildcat image. Then we decided we needed to copy K State for some reason.

They already had a underage child in China to make the K-state logo,…. no since in paying them in a bag of rice two separate times for the two staple puller looking each other deep in the eyes.

If I were someone pretending to care @ UK I’d tell them we were a state before they were, get our logo corrected at Nike. If not then other corporate athletic apparel companies will make
Sure to remember we are not going to let them dump a sub standard effort to differentiate us from the other Manhattan our way.

Fo3vOlaX0AEAICN
Fo3vOlZWIBQ1jxq

A couple of images of someone's depiction of what the new uniforms could look like based off of what we saw from the Super Bowl commercial. TCPUKChamps shared this on The House of Blue page. Not sure if they are the ones that did these or not. I like them.
so god awful

Reactions: Greezy Kreek
Fo3vOlaX0AEAICN
Fo3vOlZWIBQ1jxq

Vanilla and blueberry... how... o.k.

Reactions: Greezy Kreek
What one human being got it started to change our Wildcat logo? Looks like crap compared to the old one. Watched the softball team take three from MO this weekend and that wildcat on the sleeves looked pitiful. Can't even tell what kind of animal it is if you didn't know it was Kentucky playing. Just another thing of giving in to the fools.

Fo3vOlaX0AEAICN
Fo3vOlZWIBQ1jxq

What's those little things on the corners of the App Design emblem. 👀

What one human being got it started to change our Wildcat logo? Looks like crap compared to the old one. Watched the softball team take three from MO this weekend and that wildcat on the sleeves looked pitiful. Can't even tell what kind of animal it is if you didn't know it was Kentucky playing. Just another thing of giving in to the fools.

Nice bottom paws..

Home kit: white helmet with power K, white jersey, blue britches.

Away kit: white helmet with power K, blue jersey, white britches.

Sorry bud but HOME team gets to choose their color first so away jerseys would mostly be the white ones.

Reactions: Ky grandpa

I see yours too, if you so proud, why be deceiving, just come out & say it.

That is unless it needs hidden for a reason. Creeping in the darkness.

But the Sun comes up every morning & brings forth life, even tho they don’t want it too.

Silly Rabbits, He is the Creator! It even starts out, in the Beginning

A real shiny alien?

Sure looks that way to me, but we all know how it is, our eyes can play tricks on us & deceive us sometimes.

Someone told me once, my Great Friend, He was older than me, He was like a Brother, always had my back & help me fight my battles, He was a strong dude, ole Kentucky, farm, country boy. Man, was He stout. Strong as a Horse & Mule 🐴

He told me as a youngsta, but I would not listen, I thought I knew it all, but he said, be careful my dear friend & take heed, for many will be deceived, never think that you know it all.

I asked Him why, who wouldn’t want to know it all, He said because then you would be wanting to be like God, know everything, see every thing & even into the future.

I told Him that was Crazy, that ole Boomer, he said ok, be careful what you wish for.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT