ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA investigating Florida

Ridiculous. It's pay for play. That's what it is now. Any attempt to fight it will lose. Trying to punish this would be the equivalent of pulling every car on the Watterson going 56 or more over and giving them a ticket. They've lost. It's the 2nd best professional league in a country that only has 3 professional leagues.

TN pays $8M for a QB and the NCAA investigates UF?

That entire recruitment was just off. UT made the offer the qb accepted. Rashada was all UF until he visited Miami and a booster offered him a huge NIL deal and he committed. Then paid a visit to UF and flipped because of the NIL offer. As signing day approached NIL wasn't delieved because the Florida collective didn't have it. I can't remember all the details, but suits were filed, can't remember if he signed with UF and had NIL voided or went somewhere else. Had lots of twist and turns. apparently quite a bit of lying and misleading.

That entire recruitment was just off. UT made the offer the qb accepted. Rashada was all UF until he visited Miami and a booster offered him a huge NIL deal and he committed. Then paid a visit to UF and flipped because of the NIL offer. As signing day approached NIL wasn't delieved because the Florida collective didn't have it. I can't remember all the details, but suits were filed, can't remember if he signed with UF and had NIL voided or went somewhere else. Had lots of twist and turns. apparently quite a bit of lying and misleading.

Article I read said he ended up signing at pop's alma mater, Arizona State

NOW they investigate Florida? They’re 37 years late! Spurrier, bought players, cocaine and hookers. It had to be

Last edited:
Just read that if Napier is found to have been involved with the Rasheda deal he will be gone quicker than next year. Said it would be similar to the TN and Pruitt deal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT