ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA calls Louisville defense “meaningless “

Status
Not open for further replies.
This news cant hurt us with DJ.
Remember when Wagner was etched in stone to Cal/ UK? Now we’re hoping for another program to miss the tournament to give UK the edge back again.

In reality, for this generation, it simply means having to play less games before the season ends to concentrate on the draft. The only trophy most of these guys are concerned with happens on draft night, not a Monday night in early April.

Remember when Wagner was etched in stone to Cal/ UK? Now we’re hoping for another program to miss the tournament to give UK the edge back again.

In reality, for this generation, it simply means having to play less games before the season ends to concentrate on the draft. The only trophy most of these guys are concerned with happens on draft night, not a Monday night in early April.
We are hoping the positive and you are hoping the negative. Must be hard for you.

When is "the fall"? This year, next, ????
MV5BMmE5NGJjNjYtY2UyMi00MWM1LWExZmUtZTk0MTIzNjBhODY4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc3MjQzNTI@._V1_.jpg

No we are not. The made up narrative that we are going to lose him is made up by chicken littles/UK haters/Cal Haters that want to push that narrative.

Best thing for CBB is to let kids be drafted right out of HS and alleviate a great deal of this charade, or just let them come to UK and CCC will board them up for a few months without charge WITH perks!

A coach getting fired , a family friend ( someone thats referred to as an ‘uncle ) gets hired and circumstances change with a kid . That stuff just happens . Payne at Louisville would be a draw for DJ if Mussleman , Cal or anyone were @ UK right now . DJ is one and done ..he wont even unpack , so I get it if he hangs with Payne for 5-6 months

A coach getting fired , a family friend ( someone thats referred to as an ‘uncle ) gets hired and circumstances change with a kid . That stuff just happens . Payne at Louisville would be a draw for DJ if Mussleman , Cal or anyone were @ UK right now . DJ is one and done ..he wont even unpack , so I get it if he hangs with Payne for 5-6 months
Yeah, but with Cal he can hang out in practice, get all the perks, then get drafted. Win, win, win, lose (the University, fans)

Including Calipari
[eyeroll]

The things you Cal haters put in your mind. Not only do you spew just total crap, you claim to read minds.
DJ was never going to Louisville. Just courtesy. It's where his Grandfather went to school and won a banner. A banner they didn't have to take down. Their last one, 36 years ago. Whew, 36 years ago. Indiana one year later, 35 years ago.

Reactions: kl40504
The things you Cal haters put in your mind. Not only do you spew just total crap, you claim to read minds.
DJ was never going to Louisville. Just courtesy. It's where his Grandfather went to school and won a banner. A banner they didn't have to take down. Their last one, 36 years ago. Whew, 36 years ago. Indiana one year later, 35 years ago.
Well a lot of people outside of "Cal haters" think he's going to UL also. Talk about "spewing total crap", you should sit this one out.

Not gonna happen.

Let's hope the postseason ban is at least 2 years. I would not count on that.

I am at a total crossroads for the first time in my life regarding Louisville. I really like Kenny Payne and can't thank him enough for the time and effort he gave at Kentucky. But at the same time, I would root for aliens in a basketball game against Louisville. :(

Yes, you can’t blame them. That is their dream. If you were in their shoes my guess is you would too.
Would you rather have a UK championship or a $10,000,000 dollar winning lottery ticket?

Louisville can eat a bag of d!cks. Sorry KP. I hope you lose.
I don't disagree but it will be the first time since I started following college basketball that I don't dislike their coach. Of course that could change with a comment or two from him. But for now, I like Kenny.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
Why wait until fall ? The NCAA is a laughing joke, they should go ahead and hand out the penalties now and get it over with. UL is nothing but a trash heap and I hope it never comes back.

Reactions: KFuqua and ukfan041
Why wait until fall ? The NCAA is a laughing joke, they should go ahead and hand out the penalties now and get it over with. UL is nothing but a trash heap and I hope it never comes back.
I'm not bothered by this dark cloud hanging over their heads for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT