ADVERTISEMENT

uavel fans distraught over NCAA decision to give Mizzou an Additional Year of Probation

2Adulterers

Senior
Aug 11, 2015
Ruh Roh..River City is not a happy place after the NCAA added a yea of no tournament or post season to Mizzou .Looks like Little Ricky lied when he said it was all over with the NCAA and his scummy program..The axe is ready to fall on uavel basketball because of thee Andre McGee scandal..
Wonder how Spintino will sell this to the uavel goobers..[eyeroll][eyeroll][eyeroll][eyeroll][eyeroll][eyeroll][eyeroll][eyeroll][eyeroll][eyeroll]

I did think it was comical that so many of them thought they were safe because they self-imposed (just as Mizzou did, obviously).
Not too sure what gave them that impression.

Reactions: ccukuk
I will say Pitino has been unusually silent lately. I haven't heard or read any quotes of his for awhile now, and we all know how much he loves to talk.

I ain't gonna hold my breath waiting for them to punish OTIS after the letdown of the UNCheat non sanctions not to mention their in the ACC also[eyeroll]

Reactions: westerncat
I will say Pitino has been unusually silent lately. I haven't heard or read any quotes of his for awhile now, and we all know how much he loves to talk.
Drew Dener and Captain Sun Tan will be especially tearful..

When the identity of "Coach Mike" is confirmed, UL will pick up an extra year of probation. Two coaches supplying hookers = lack of institutional control.

Probation is an effectively meaningless penalty though. If they escape with probation but no more post season ban and no vacation of wins, they should be thrilled.

Why would they be distraught? Coaches paying for hookers happens at every school.[eyeroll]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT