ADVERTISEMENT

NBA playoffs: PJ and SGA battling it out.

I think a lot of people look at all the stars Kentucky has produced but we've also had a bunch of quality role players as well like Malik Monk, Pj Washington, Isaiah Jackson, Keldon Johnson, and Immanuel Quickly. I like Cason Wallece a lot and think he will be one of the best role players in the league.

Sorry but I can’t stop beating this dead horse: a team with SGA and PJ on it (and Kevin Knox) couldn’t beat a Bruce Weber-coached K-State without their best player. That’s Cal in a nut shell for you, hog fans. Think about how shitty your team was last year and how much talent we had, and we barely beat you both times.

Last edited:
Playoffs have been really fun this year. I like that it seems like the top teams are starting to shift and some new talent is taking over.

Reactions: Cold Stout Beer
I love how the trade to Dallas has revitalized PJs career. Good for him.

Also, SGA should have won the MVP.
PJ is a really good player. Being totally misused in Charlotte. Like always they got a new rookie they love. Yeah they were good but there was a reason they always suck. He’s a perfect complementary starter.

Reactions: chroix and sefus12
Sorry but I can’t stop beating this dead horse: a team with SGA and PJ on it (and Kevin Knox) couldn’t beat a Bruce Weber-coached K-State without their best player. That’s Cal in a nut shell for you, hog fans. Think about how shitty your team was last year and how much talent we had, and we barely beat you both times.
I know! Absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: sefus12
I understand your position, but what I think gets lost in the UK/Cal had soooo much talent and didn't win enough is that a 18/19 year old Freshmen of SGA, PJ and Knox were not physically there just yet, especially against grown college teams. The growth and potential of UK guys didn't always transpire cause those guys took their talents to the NBA and "grew" there...

Watch the 1st half of those late games and DVR it so I can watch the second half early the next day when I get up as I have no idea who won.

I've turned into a Mavericks fan. A Kyrie that plays to win is fun to watch, Luka so fun to watch and now with the addtions of Washington and Gafford, they are a contender.

That’s a player falling apart at the foul line and going 8-20 in an NCAA Tournament game in a nutshell.

Reactions: ralphdaltonfan
That’s a player falling apart at the foul line and going 8-20 in an NCAA Tournament game in a nutshell.
That FT performance was painful. I took solace in the likelihood we would have lost the next round to a red-hot Loyola team making 15 threes a game.

That FT performance was painful. I took solace in the likelihood we would have lost the next round to a red-hot Loyola team making 15 threes a game.
I remember everyone freaking out because we’re were in Arizona and Deandre Anton bracket and we’re “screwed” by the NCAA. Then the field opened up and we couldn’t make free throws. K State also had the usual nobody player who went off from 3.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT