ADVERTISEMENT

Naughty teacher alert!

kybobcat

May 29, 2001
In the shadow of Bowman Field
Married female assistant principal, 34, is arrested after 'having sex with a student on multiple occasions over the course of four months'
  • Lisa Rothwell was arrested on six felony counts of sex offense with a student
  • Rothwell, assistant principal at Stuart W Cramer High School in North Carolina, is accused of having six sexual encounters with student in April and July
  • Investigators say Rothwell's alleged trysts with student involved sexual intercourse and oral sex
  • Rothwell's husband of 10 years teaches math in the school school district
797d4ce1ca4d5dc9d0a8976bd578fb85a0cdf622-16x9-x0y53w1600h900.png

Wood, with no hesitation. A principal with no principles? Count me in. Having my way with a female school authority figure even halfway attractive would be another bucket list item from my adolescence checked off.

She's stripper hot. Not bad when the lights are low but those imperfections jump out at you when the lights are on.

Wood, with no hesitation. A principal with no principles? Count me in. Having my way with a female school authority figure even halfway attractive would be another bucket list item from my adolescence checked off.

Wood. Hopefully she doesn’t drag the teeth
No doubt. A man's cod would like a red turkey gobblers neck if she drug those things.

Last edited:
I wonder what the arrest rate for teachers who do this is. Is this happening quite frequently and most don't get caught? Or is this like a 90% hit rate? I feel like the arrest rate has to be quite high because teenage boys can't keep their mouth shut.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT