ADVERTISEMENT

Naughty (substitute) teacher alert!

kybobcat

May 29, 2001
In the shadow of Bowman Field

Substitute Teacher Charged with Having Sex with Student

• Pennsylvania State Police have released a statement regarding a local substitute teacher who sexually assaulted a minor.
  • Emalee Kedzierski is a 28-year-old female from Harborcreek Township who is being charged with Institutional Sexual Assault of a Minor, Corruption of Minors (2 counts) and Furnishing Liquor to a Minor.

image-65.png

so happy a nasty ass teacher can give me something to smile about in this suck ass liberal world they force apon me...

I have doubts about Bob's # 2 also. That's the only pic that makes her an all-timer.

I only see it as her avatar on her Pinterest page. ----- Her Pinterest page.

If she had the inner capability of being that hot, couldn't she have produced a better head shot for Coldwell-Banker? I'm not saying her realty page should have the Bob #2 shot, just something better instead of the mathletes one.

Her LinkedIn page has a crap shot too.

You're going to have to wait for DailyMail to do some digging or make me believe, Bob!

I have doubts about Bob's # 2 also. That's the only pic that makes her an all-timer.

I only see it as her avatar on her Pinterest page. ----- Her Pinterest page.

If she had the inner capability of being that hot, couldn't she have produced a better head shot for Coldwell-Banker? I'm not saying her realty page should have the Bob #2 shot, just something better instead of the mathletes one.

Her LinkedIn page has a crap shot too.

You're going to have to wait for DailyMail to do some digging or make me believe, Bob!
Definitely see it now, was about half asleep posting and the no glasses threw me off. Looks like Pinterest & Linkedin went down lol. How long on the Coldwell Banker link?

The only other pic on google images was this BS shot on peek you linking social media profiles all deactivated of course, not even a mug yet.
81a07acf138be625d91fb21037d16620.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: BigBlueDave
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT