ADVERTISEMENT

Naughty state trooper alert! (Update)

kybobcat

May 29, 2001
In the shadow of Bowman Field

*EXCLUSIVE*

Revealed: Mother of two, 39, who appeared in gay sex tape with fired Mississippi trooper Ivana Williams - and why she's claiming it was assault

• Ivana Williams was fired for sharing a sex tape she filmed with a female friend
  • The other woman, Brynne Fisackerly, claims she was too drunk to consent
  • Photos filed by Williams show the two together at social gatherings months later
86036849-13523001-Legal_documents_obtained_by_DailyMail_com_have_identified_the_ot-a-1_1718643044662.jpg

85991469-13523001-Fisackerly_left_said_she_does_not_remember_most_of_the_night_in_-a-5_1718643044746.jpg

If she was too drunk to consent then we certainly know who was the butch and who was the queen in that relationship.

If I am ever protesting my job loss with "I was too drunk to consent to a gay sex tape" somebody just come over and shoot me.
Could you imagine having kids with someone who, at 39 years old and employed in what should be an extremely professional organization, this sort of stuff would even be a possibility?

Sophomoric jokes on a message board aside, I'd stick my head in an oven before I'd marry her. (Obviously I'd be more than willing to let the ladies double up on me for a weekend if I were single and had industrial strength protection.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT